Social Dwayne Wade's 12 year old son is now his 12 year old daughter.

This bothers me about as much as a cloudy day. Too much going on in my life to worry about millionaires or their families.

Well in that case I think its a tad extreme to make something like that illegal. I can understand when we're talking about the surgery or going on hormones. Puberty blockers are in a grey area but I still that's a bit extreme. Leftists make it seem like oh its just delaying puberty, they'll go through when they decide. But that seems like a bit of a gamble. As far as I know there really aren't any longitudinal studies on the effects of puberty blockers, especially since they were originally a cancer drug and not designed for this sort of thing. As of now problems with bone density are the one documented side effect, perhaps not very surprising.
fair enough
perhaps my 'should be illegal' was a tad hyperbolic

but only a tad haha

IMO if parents are cool w/ this, then perhaps they shouldn't be in the position to make decisions like this b/c it seems like pure projection of their issues most of the time

what percentage of trans people commit suicide? even after reassignment

it's staggeringly high......

I'm not sure if the number would be as high if people didn't call them freaks, beat them up, ridicule them, etc.

Great! Now he-she can help Liz warren choose her minister of education when she becomes president...

btw stuff like this makes laws in the bible make sense.

too much freedom n society slowly start to self destruct

Why the fuck does he have to announce this on national tv?
We don't give a fuck what you call your 12 year old kid!
Just don't let it compete with females in sports.
Now go hide all your guns Wade, cause your kid will be eating a bullet in a few years. At least that is what the statistics tell us.

Why so angry?

Yes a 12 year old should be your leader.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Wade is in the closet. It's not a secret. Ask nearly any woman or gay person. Gabrielle Union is a shill and a fraud and a well known bitch who has been clinging to a career in hollywood and has tried to play the victim several times over. This isn't by chance.

A few days ago my favorite ESPN personality was lamenting how few actual journalists remain who cover real news, and then went on to talk about Wades kids gender for 15 minutes.

This isn't by chance, this is scheduled programming for the masses and the Wades buying their way into Hollywood permanently by sacrificing their child.

didn’t union in one interview basically said how he likes getting poked in the butt?

I'm not sure if the number would be as high if people didn't call them freaks, beat them up, ridicule them, etc.
anything that draws attention to you, should be avoided if one doesn't want that attention.....that's life

Like say, wearing a trenchcoat to HS. Or crossdressing. Or a speedo to the beach

Kid just wants attention because he is a scrawny, spoiled nerd, who probably sucks at sports and desperately seeks some form of recognition to somehow get out of his fathers shadow.

All that anxiety has obviously cause some form of minor psychosis

Kid just wants attention because he is a scrawny, spoiled nerd, who probably sucks at sports and desperately seeks some form of recognition to somehow get out of his fathers shadow.

All that anxiety has obviously cause some form of minor psychosis

Also what do you except when boys from young age are thought to think that masculinity = toxic.

Any masculine trait is frown upon

n they are told to sit down to pee

of course these things will impact young persons mind

Great! Now he-she can help Liz warren choose her minister of education when she becomes president...

btw stuff like this makes laws in the bible make sense.

too much freedom n society slowly start to self destruct

There is this place called the middle east where they also like laws in their religion, let's see how thats working out.

<LikeReally5>

The suicide rates are higher than jews during and after the holocaust and slaves in any country. Do you think being laughed at for being a man in a dress is worse than those?

He hooked up with Gabriel Union so the satanist of Hollyweird needed a sacrifice.

if you want to stay relevant and have the riches you need to bow to the Satanist.

This poor child has no chance and is being abused in such a horrific manner but people will argue that and say it is progressive and so brave of the child and the buffoon he has for a father.

I thought you quit Sherdog , you asked a mod to delete your account .

It was funny , someone said " why does he need a mod to delete his account , he can just not post "

I replied " he must lack self discipline "

I think youre bothered that I laughed at you. Im sorry. Also i never quit sherdog. But i have cut back on my time here. You guys are kind of boring.

Ban Gender......That's the easy fix....Only SEX exists.

The future IMO is no genders thus transgenders won't exist..... A guy wearing a skirt/makeup won't be a "women" anymore because if we don't follow Gender Social Norms, then a person wearing makeup shouldn't be considered a women(its just a person who wears that)....By saying that wearing a skirt/makeup automatically makes you a "women" or it means you should be refer to as "she", you're assigning gender roles thus implying that a women is exactly that(makeup/skirt), this actually hurts women from deviating from Gender Roles ....Skirts/Makeup doesn't make a person, a women IMO.

Ban Gender......That's the easy fix....Only SEX exists.

The future IMO is no genders thus transgenders won't exist..... A guy wearing a skirt/makeup won't be a "women" anymore because if we don't follow Gender Social Norms, then a person wearing makeup shouldn't be considered a women(its just a person who wears that)....By saying that wearing a skirt/makeup automatically makes you a "women" or it means you should be refer to as "she", you're assigning gender roles thus implying that a women is exactly that(makeup/skirt), this actually hurts women from deviating from Gender Roles ....Skirts/Makeup doesn't make a person, a women IMO.
<PlusJuan>

anything that draws attention to you, should be avoided if one doesn't want that attention.....that's life

Like say, wearing a trenchcoat to HS. Or crossdressing. Or a speedo to the beach
Its mainly not being accepted by their family that causes it. The suicide rate and rate of attempted suicide between LGBTQ persons who are and aren't accepted by their family is significant. You can be shit on and ostracized in public but if you at least have a home to come back to where you feel loved that can make all the difference. Note that LGBTQWERTY youth are ridiculously over-represented among homeless youth, that can't be unrelated to the suicide rate.

As long as Wade denies hormone therapy and shit.

There is this place called the middle east where they also like laws in their religion, let's see how thats working out.

I did say “too much freedom”

Is the only choice far left progressive society n Saudi Arabia?

there’s nothing in between?

Also funny you mention Middle East

remind me what’s natality rate in western world again?

they literally need ppl from Middle East to sustain their declining population

Back