• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Donald Cerrone record falls to 38 wins 6548 losses

chuck-norris-woman-slap.gif

Luke grabbing the tigers balls makes me actually think he’s a psycho, I get that it’s tranquilized but still, that’s like a violation of man code to handle the balls of any living thing.

Definitely not something a normal decent human being would do.

Pretty cool stuff actually despite all the cowboy hate.

Rockhold holding the balls of that tiger speaks volumes about what kind of person he is.
Agreed. I used to give him the benefit of the doubt and chalk his behavior up to just being awkward. But then he does stuff like this and erases all doubt as to what kind of person he is.

Someone mentioned here that tiger was heavily sedated. You can pretend to be tough MMA fighter, but in reality, you know you stand no chance against a wild beast like that. You just die. Always.
it was really weird. I don't know what he was trying to prove. It's super weird and made him look bad, everyone knows he stands no chance against a Tiger.

Reactions: shh
Don't bees die if they sting. In that case cerrone wins in all the individual exchanges. I expect to ts to amend the opening post.

Rockhold vs a bull... He took it down in a headlock and tried to transition to mount

Back