• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Donald Cerrone record falls to 38 wins 6548 losses

Want some justice ? Here you go
623lPMV.jpg
I made this shoop almost 4 years ago. Dang

brock-lesnar-f5.gif

sharks can’t wrassle for shit.

If you ever see one in the ocean go straight for an ankle pick

I never said I was upset, I said it didn't really matter because the Tiger was not hurt. But it is weird to fondle an animals genitals, that is weird by definition. If you think that is normal then you are also weird. Normal people don't think playing with the genitals of animals is fun and we find those who do as abnormal and messed up in the head.

Yes because all you sherdogers aren't weird. You're so normal lol. I'm not grabbing anyone's balls, human or animal. But I know how to recognize a joke when I see one. Just because you didn't find it funny doesn't mean it wasn't a joke or done for the sake of humor. Some of you guys are such snowflakes lol.

I personally laughed when I saw the picture. But hey, I use to watch "Jackass" growing up.

Yes because all you sherdogers aren't weird. You're so normal lol. I'm not grabbing anyone's balls, human or animal. But I know how to recognize a joke when I see one. Just because you didn't find it funny doesn't mean it wasn't a joke or done for the sake of humor. Some of you guys are such snowflakes lol.

I personally laughed when I saw the picture. But hey, I use to watch "Jackass" growing up.
If all I have to do to be considered "so normal" is not play with animals genitals or think that is a normal thing to do, then yes I and most people on Sherdog are way more normal than Rockhold or you. Fondling an animals genitals is just not normal, it's not even normal to have the thought to do it. This is not even debatable, it's weird.

Last edited:
If all I have to do to be considered "so normal" is not play with animals genitals or think that is a normal thing to do, then yes I and most people on Sherdog are way more normal than Rockhold or you. Fondling an animals genitals is just not normal, it's not even normal to have the thought to do it. This is not even debatable, it's weird.

Nobody said it wasn't weird. I said it was a joke and you said (I think) it wasn't. Stop being so damn butthurt for no damn reason. Weirdo

Nobody said it wasn't weird. I said it was a joke and you said (I think) it wasn't. Stop being so damn butthurt for no damn reason. Weirdo
I'm not the one being weird here, fondling animals genitals is fucked up. To say it's normal is absurd. I said it's not a big deal but is fucked up, I'm a hunter I've killed animals but you have to have something wrong to want to fondle an animals genitals. That's in no way a normal thing to do.

Dillon Danis is 0-400 to the general public, law enforcement, and Jake Paul.

On November 18 Donald Cerrone faced defeat against an army of bees putting MMA community to shame in the process. (link below)

MMA fighters used to do well in cross species fights until now
Example khabib vs bear 10-0
hqdefault.jpg

Luke Rockhold vs tiger 2-0
10598706_284037868465798_1623196839_n.0.jpg

Do you have other examples of fighters going out of comfort zone to face different species ?

200.gif

Tony Ferguson is 0-1 against electrical cords.

I'm not the one being weird here, fondling animals genitals is fucked up. To say it's normal is absurd. I said it's not a big deal but is fucked up, I'm a hunter I've killed animals but you have to have something wrong to want to fondle an animals genitals. That's in no way a normal thing to do.

You kill animals for sport?

Back