Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night: Dolidze vs Imavov

Thomas Petersen vs. Caio Machado - Loser leaves UFC.
Jamal Pogues vs. Chris Barnett - Decent win for Pogues. Wouldn't be against this fight next.
Landon Quinones vs. Alex Reyes - Loser leaves UFC.
Marquel Mederos vs. Nikolas Motta - I like this as the next step for Mederos.
Julija Stoliarenko vs. Mariya Agapova - Rebound fight for both women. Potential loser leaves UFC.
Luana Carolina vs. Veronica Hardy - Both coming off wins. Think this does make sense.
Blake Bilder vs. Charles Jourdain - Rebound fight for both men.
Jung Yeong Lee vs. Jeka Saragih - Think this has the makings of a fun follow up for both.
Pete Rodriguez vs. Danny Roberts - Loser leaves UFC.
Themba Gorimbo vs. Sam Patterson - Great showing for Gorimbo. I like this as his next challenge.
Azat Maksum vs. Daniel Barez - Needed turn around for both men.
Charles Johnson vs. Nate Maness - I like this bout. Plus makes sense as Nate was Azat's original opponent.
Diana Belbita vs. Jessica Penne - Loser leaves UFC.
Molly McCann vs. Vanessa Demopoulos - Good win for Molly. I think her and Vanessa is a fun next step.
Gilbert Urbina vs. Daniel Rodriguez - Loser leaves UFC.
Charles Radtke vs. Carlston Harris - Great showing for Charles. I think Harris is a great next step for him.
Aliaskhab Khizriev vs. Makhmud Muradov II - Let's just run this back for the pair of them
Viviane Araujo vs. Casey O'Neill - Much needed win for both to stay in the rankings.
Natalia Silva vs. Barber/Chookagian winner - Strong win for Silva. I think the winner of this makes sense for her.
Muslim Salikhov vs. Court McGee - Two veterans on losing streaks in need of a win.
Randy Brown vs. Nicolas Dalby - Both riding impressive streaks. Winner gets a ranked opponent.
Drew Dober vs. Paddy Pimblett - Dober's hanging onto his spot in the top 15. Time for Paddy to fight a ranked opponent. Let's do this
Renato Moicano vs. Dan Hooker - Think this has the makings of a fun fight. Defo interested.
Roman Dolidze vs. Anthony Hernandez - Tough loss for Roman. Much needed win in this one to stay in the rankings.
Nassourdine Imavov vs. Chris Curtis II - I think this rematch makes sense. Both coming off decision wins over tough guys. Plus I think they'd have a chance of selling it as a headliner at the APEX.

Good list man, looks like we agree on several!

Brown-Dalby is ideal, I'm sure I had Carleton Harris on my list at one point but I can't figure out where.... Haha

Please tell me these puns were intentional. I’m here for all of it. Nice, well written thread, as always. The Bilder pun was my favorite.

Drew Dober vs Paddy Pimblett
My first thought was that there’s no way they’d do that Paddy, but Drew looked unable to stop a TD last night. I could see a world where Paddy avoids the standup and eeks out a win on the ground somehow. I suspect they’ll keep pushing Drew towards fights that will result in a KO so they can keep advancing his KO his record and keep him in front of the camera. So handsome.

Charles Radtke vs Uros Medic
Missed oppurtunity for “Medic” here.

Molly McCann vs Vanessa Demopoulos – Demopoulos seems to be a tough cookie,
Meatball vs cookie?

Charles Johnson vs Allan Nascimento – “InnerG” channelled just that

Blake Bilder vs Westin Wilson – Definitely a loser leaves town fight, it hasn’t gone to plan for Bilder,

Jamal Pogues vs Don’Tale Mayes – Mayes is 3-4 in the UFC and finds himself with a pair of defeats to Rodrigo Nascimento, and Don’Tale never provided an answer to that conundrum.
Thomas Petersen vs Caio Machado – Machado beat punching bag Szaflarski on DWCS, but ran into Mick Parkin on the proper show,

Good list man, looks like we agree on several!

Brown-Dalby is ideal, I'm sure I had Carleton Harris on my list at one point but I can't figure out where.... Haha

Yeah we definitely seemed to be on the same page quite a bit with this one. Means we both got great taste for making banging fights haha.

Honestly that fight I'm most proud of. It just came in my head real time as brown won. That's the fight I most want irl with imavov and Curtis ha. I can only guess you perhaps went Harris and brown? Tbh not against that either

There are rumours on Twitter Brown-Chiesa were discussing a fight backstage o_O

Yeah, I'd take it!

I need to focus more on Van, I'm not sure where I place him. He's really young and clean, but I dunno. I wouldn't want him to lose to someone like Charles Johnson just yet. But maybe he's better than I think!

That's fair. There's no need to rush Van, though I'm sure that fight would be fun.

I was also extremely impressed with Radke's hands, though I suspect Urbina being bad played a considerable role making them look good. The Medic fight would be a good test.

Dalby vs Brown sounds like a cracker to be fair, but I simply need to get Chiesa out of the top 15 at this point lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back