PBP UFC Fight Night 235: Dolidze vs. Imavov Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/3 at 4pm ET / 1pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-Point fights

-Puts on boring main event

-Cant draw fish to water

-Wants money fight with Strickland who already cucked him on late notice…

Imavov needs someone to manage his career a little better.

I missed that Hermansson vs Pyfer promo i heard the audio but now gotta go back and find that.lol I'm a big Joker fan but he's being set up to lose here. Would be amazing inf he stopped the hype train.
Yeah I don't see that going well. Pyfers big wrestling pedigree and massive strength seems like will completely nullify any of Jacks take down attempts which aren't the greatest. And feels like Jack will just get clubbed in between desperate TD attempts. Bad match up for him.

That Road to UFC is gonna be the card this one should have been.

Until then, buds

106801-3898196.png
<MikeP1>

Couldn’t go with imavov, he just has an underwhelming presence to me, at least compared to
Dolidze.

I'm gonna Mike Perry dance on you come night's end for that call... <MikeP1>

I did tell you I was gonna Mike Perry dance on you for your decision... <MikeP1><GinJuice>

Added a lil Snoop Dog for flavor... ;)

Fun night of fight chat, even if the fights were a little meh.

Enjoy what's left of your weekends, boys.
Yes the event was what it was. But there were a few highlights and some fun chat to make it worth it. Have a good one.

What's the deal with Road to UFC? They were saying the finals are on after this card?

Guess I'll watch black guys knock people out for while, then.

Could see a potentially crazy score here.

No 10-8 in round 1. Reward the clinch in round 2

Possible draw
Lol I almost called it. One judge scored it that way.

For the record that's a horrible score.. but Ive seen enough fights to know how these guys score fights.

Back