PBP UFC Fight Night 239 - Tuivasa vs. Tybura Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/16 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No shooie tonight
gun-to-head-nodding-nod-suicide.gif

Tai looked like a bum off the streets. Is he much better than Kimbo, aside from being an actual HW without PEDs?

Word man,

I have been considering doing a video-screen capture, to show how it jumps around, scrolls randomly, suddenly refreshes etc.

Also I should have written something up on the support page, but have been time poor and just hoping it get's fixed.

OH and no emojis or any of that stuff available on my mobi at all.

Yeah. I'm trying to just keep faith that the premier MMA website will fix their stuff. I could use Duck Duck Go or something but I don't have problems with any other websites.

Yeah. I'm trying to just keep faith that the premier MMA website will fix their stuff. I could use Duck Duck Go or something but I don't have problems with any other websites.

Yeah I feel you. Indon’t use any of that stuff either.

I’ll post something about it in the support section when I’m at my desk in the next few days, and include your pic too 👍

Page refreshed suddenly twice while I wrote this lol

Rough night for picks it seems i done terrible. I must commit Seppuku now.

I got home just in time to catch the main event.

Did I miss anything worth looking up on YouTube?

I saw 1 or 2 of the prelims. I saw the women's bantamweight fight that was bloody ish between 12 and 13 ranked fighters, I think that was the last fight before I went to my daughters theater thing. So I am pretty sure I missed the whole main card and maybe the last prelim.

Anything good?

Back