• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeans Question for Millenials/,Gen Z etc...

Does anyone wear tight/skinny jeans?

• Total voters
I wear slim fit jeans now, I used to wear skinny jeans nearly 20 years ago when it was the fashion but they were made of stretchy jeans type material not regular tough style denim so they were pretty comfortable.

I've never liked wearing tight anything, I prefer it baggy or loose fit.

How about you folks any of you wear them? and post a pic of the type of pants you wear.

If you don't mind.

Never understood the appeal for these kind of pants. It feels so uncomfortable to me.

71pAf0NC+sL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

I wear slim fit. Not spandex joints like in the OP. But form fitting, and not baggy at the bottom. I hate jeans bunched up on the bottom. Pair those with white New Balance and you might as well just give up.
This. Screw those pantyhose-looking pieces of crap, but screw baggy jeans as well. Why would you want all the extra fabric?

I voted used to then got bombarded with ads and had to close the page and come back lol.

I had two pairs that I’d wear, a light faded blue Silver pair, and a red pair of whatever brand. They were my ten year olds sister’s jeans and I was proud to fit into her skinny jeans. Of course I was anorexic tho.

Skinny jeans on men depends. Is he a douche bag? Gross. Is he a fuckhead emo, let’s go x

I cant, my thighs are on the bigger side.
I prefer jeans with "athletic fit"

@Slobodan on the other hand loves his skinny jeans.
Dude starves him self to be able to wear them.

Like Isa here all jeans are tight fitting because of gains.

I like that though because my (37" inside leg) jacked legs and glutes are my best feature. Modern day stretch in jeans makes them comfortable.

If I were to wear loose jeans I'd have to go back to the early 2000s for some skater jeans but they too had their problems as they were rarely long enough.

When tighter fit trousers became fashionable again I was a happy bunny. I like to put it on show.

Back