• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Islam Makhachev is knocked down by headbutt in 2016 (Combat Sambo)

I dont get it

is the hate for this guy so much that you had to dig up shit from like a decade ago just to see him take some "accidental" damage?

You ok TS?
need a hug brah?
View attachment 1049829

Or it might just be novelty footage most haven't seen?

Jesus Christ, you guys are so defensive sometimes lol

It's not particularly amazing, but it didn't brutalise my butthole by watching it or anything

With Merab winning a sambo tournament a few days ago, I can now tell that Merab would smesh Islam.

It's not particularly amazing, but it didn't brutalise my butthole by watching it or anything
no one NEEDED to see it lol
served zero purpose

No. You said something about islam other than praise. You are a hater and probably hate all muslim fighters! The discrimination that I just entirely made up and projected on you is becoming too much around here, and I won't stand for it. Leave Islam alone everyone!

Back