• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 8 Friday June 28 9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
Holy shit Wolmorans has a chin on her great recovery and Paige got some Power too! wow

Turp and Drain getting dropped were big surprises tonight. But credit to Cathey, he hits hard and sooner or later every chin will get cracked in this sport.

They're really gonna try to use her as the face of this crap since she failed miserably at becoming the face of women's MMA.

This is so fucking stupid. I feel sad for everyone involved. Lowering themselves like this for Dana White to make money....
They're all grown adults and can make decisions for their livelihood be it this or anything else.

"Lowering themselves like this for Dana White to make money...." seriously what's up with everyone's obsession with Dana White's business and his money, every time someone's brings up Dana's money it sounds bitter jealousy.

I want to compete in that slappy game, I'd win

e2600fedea5859ce537a85a3e246db1c.jpg

If this is a sport, then pulling my dick is a sport...I mean both get attacked defenselessly.
Really one of the worst things out there right now to be completely honest with you sir.

Back