Does anyone else's phone autocorrect Aspinall to Aspinwall?

There are too many important fights in short notice lately.

As opposed to Pavlovich which doesn't autocorrect to anything.

Big fan of Tom but I fear for him in this matchup. Sergei has the reach advantage and the autocorrect advantage.

Sergei also destroyed a guy (Curtis Blaydes) that Tom lost to. Tom's own knee betrayed him rather than risk facing Blaydes's wrath.

Blaydes is also at a big autocorrect disadvantage against almost everyone he fights, so facing Aspinwall must have been like a breath of fresh air, or a nice clean shave in the morning.

I don't even know what an Aspinwall is.

Bet the house on Pavlovich you guys

I've shut off autocorrect on every phone I have ever owned.
Its literally one of the worst features you can have enabled.

Nope but I'm a swipe user and my dictionary used to get "you" and "titty" mixed up because they have very similar swipe patterns. That made for some odd interactions. Like when I texted my boss after her surgery and it said "hey how are titty feeling?"

:)

Big fan of Tom but I fear for him in this matchup. Sergei has the reach advantage and the autocorrect advantage.

Sergei also destroyed a guy (Curtis Blaydes) that Tom lost to. Tom's own knee betrayed him rather than risk facing Blaydes's wrath.

Blaydes is also at a big autocorrect disadvantage against almost everyone he fights, so facing Aspinwall must have been like a breath of fresh air, or a nice clean shave in the morning.

Someone needs some attention.

If I type in Fedor than Bigfoot Silva comes up on my keyboard suggestion box. Weird, huh?

Mine is Athpinall

Nope, but once I typed “Hello director (안녕하세요 원장님)” in Korean and Google translated it a little off.. I’ve never been able to have Google Translate replicate it since.. truly bizarre.
IMG_5375.jpeg

Reactions: Gio
Thanks to that thread from yesterday, Pavlovich now autocorrects to Pussyman on my phone.

That's what I call him. <Moves>

<MikeP1>

Back