Aspinall won't make it out of the second round.

No, although they do allow “light flaming.” But there are certain things (calls for death or genocide, blatant racism or antisemitism, etc) that won’t fly in the WR.

In the OT, most anything goes. But no one posts in the OT anymore.

I never called for death...homeboy was already dead sir lol.

I never called for death...homeboy was already dead sir lol.
You talking about the yellow you got?

I got a single yellow too once. There was a Mayberry thread about something like favorite actress, or actress you had a crush on, or something like that. In my younger days I had it bad for Nicole Kidman, so I posted a pic of prime, Eyes Wide Shut Nicole Kidman.

Welp, it turns out that if you magnified the pic I posted by 500x, you could see like 1 cm of her nipple. :rolleyes:
I totally hadn’t caught that when I posted it. The mod knew it was an accident, and I’d never had an infraction before, so I got a single yellow card for 1 week, which I thought was more than fair.

When you say “he was already dead,” if you’re referring to like, George Floyd, then… ehhhh you probably should’ve kept that one to yourself lol.

You talking about the yellow you got?

I got a single yellow too once. There was a Mayberry thread about something like favorite actress, or actress you had a crush on, or something like that. In my younger days I had it bad for Nicole Kidman, so I posted a pic of prime, Eyes Wide Shut Nicole Kidman.

Welp, it turns out that if you magnified the pic I posted by 500x, you could see like 1 cm of her nipple. :rolleyes:
I totally hadn’t caught that when I posted it. The mod knew it was an accident, and I’d never had an infraction before, so I got a single yellow card for 1 week, which I thought was more than fair.

When you say “he was already dead,” if you’re referring to like, George Floyd, then… ehhhh you probably should’ve kept that one to yourself lol.

It was a politician lol

I did sir :(

Its temporary like henna though lol.
Yeah as long as you mind your p's and q's it'll go away with some time. Not like braksis or however it was spelt. Damn that guy was angry, no idea how he lasted as long as he did even though I didn't really have any run ins with him myself.

Yeah as long as you mind your p's and q's it'll go away with some time. Not like braksis or however it was spelt. Damn that guy was angry, no idea how he lasted as long as he did even though I didn't really have any run ins with him myself.

Yeah he was angry all the damn time, even about innocuous shit lol.

welp, that didn't work out too well for you.

Back