Does anyone else's phone autocorrect Aspinall to Aspinwall?

Sticko

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As opposed to Pavlovich which doesn't autocorrect to anything.

Big fan of Tom but I fear for him in this matchup. Sergei has the reach advantage and the autocorrect advantage.

Sergei also destroyed a guy (Curtis Blaydes) that Tom lost to. Tom's own knee betrayed him rather than risk facing Blaydes's wrath.

Blaydes is also at a big autocorrect disadvantage against almost everyone he fights, so facing Aspinwall must have been like a breath of fresh air, or a nice clean shave in the morning.

I don't even know what an Aspinwall is.

Bet the house on Pavlovich you guys

Big fan of Tom but I fear for him in this matchup. Sergei has the reach advantage and the autocorrect advantage.

Sergei also destroyed a guy (Curtis Blaydes) that Tom lost to. Tom's own knee betrayed him rather than risk facing Blaydes's wrath.

Blaydes is also at a big autocorrect disadvantage against almost everyone he fights, so facing Aspinwall must have been like a breath of fresh air, or a nice clean shave in the morning.

Mine autocorrects it to Tom Aspirin

Does anyone still use auto correct? It was a big problem back in 2010 i believe
In my Android it's called Spell Checker, I wouldn't say I rely on it at all but I have simply never bothered to go into settings and turn it off.

Aspinwall, PA. A great place to raise a family. Serious question, who are you texting about Tommy Aspirin? I don't have any friends that even know who he is.

In my Android it's called Spell Checker, I wouldn't say I rely on it at all but I have simply never bothered to go into settings and turn it off.
I think its two separate things, Android can highlight that you are wrong but there is also auto correct too, i usually leave spell checker on, no suggestions or other crap.

Aspinwall, PA. A great place to raise a family. Serious question, who are you texting about Tommy Aspirin? I don't have any friends that even know who he is.
Generally, no one, but sometimes I use Sheepdog on my phone. This is one of those times.

Generally, no one, but sometimes I use Sheepdog on my phone. This is one of those times.

Ahhh I see. Then, no, my phone doesn’t do that. But, it does autocorrect sherdog to sheepdog.

Aspinall
Aspinwall
Pennsylvania
Bo Nickal
GOAT Potential

Bet your house and lot on Aspinwall to achieve #Victory using #Esteemed American martial arts

<Y2JSmirk>

I turned off the predictive text feature on my phone. Specifically because of names, and words associated with mma. I hate it when my phones change my spelling. It’s just easier that way for me.

However.. it does still show me three options of what it thinks I’m trying to type. So if I use a fighter’s name a lot. It will show the name, and I can use that shortcut.

smrt-homer.gif

Change the language option to Mancunian

Back