Rumored Did Paulo Costa just pull out again…..

Signed that new contract and hasn't been in the cage yet.

I understood his ChenChen pullout, that shit was serious, but c'mon already.

Can't wait for his latest excuse

Usman vs. bobby knuckles would be absolute fire though.

Last edited:
Nah that's probably what he wants. They'll keep him under contract, take him outta the rankings, and only offer him the toughest unranked/barely ranked opponents possible. All-risk no-reward shit. Fluffy, Aliskerov, Oleksiejczuk etc
I mean they could but really, why? Why not cut him? He's not going to pull a Francis or something. His stock is way down after pulling out of the Khamzat fight. Now if he pulls out of UFC 300? Why pay this guy ever again?

UFC contracts state that the UFC has to offer him 3 fights a year minimum - why potentially derail prospects by giving them a fight like Costa?

I've said this several times before and I'll say it again - the sooner the UFC cuts Costa the better. He just absolutely wrecks cards and fucks over his opponents on a consistent basis. As Dana once said "the kid just doesn't want to fight."

Can't believe some of you were thinking he stood a chance against Khamzat anyway, let alone thinking he would show up. Guy got wrecked by Vettori and barely scraped by Rockhold lol.

Yea after the Izzy fight I was done watching him.

Me starting to think that Costa is intentionally pulling out so that UFC releases him so that he can try boxing to make more money as he has claimed

I don't understand why the UFC won't release guys that publicly state they don't want to be a UFC fighter.

It is so fucking bad of a look for the UFC, makes them look petty as hell just trying to fuck over a fighter by keeping them on the sidelines during their short athletic window.

I've said this several times before and I'll say it again - the sooner the UFC cuts Costa the better. He just absolutely wrecks cards and fucks over his opponents on a consistent basis. As Dana once said "the kid just doesn't want to fight."

Can't believe some of you were thinking he stood a chance against Khamzat anyway, let alone thinking he would show up. Guy got wrecked by Vettori and barely scraped by Rockhold lol.
He would have throttled the piss out of that fake Chechen scablip

I mean they could but really, why? Why not cut him? He's not going to pull a Francis or something. His stock is way down after pulling out of the Khamzat fight. Now if he pulls out of UFC 300? Why pay this guy ever again?

UFC contracts state that the UFC has to offer him 3 fights a year minimum - why potentially derail prospects by giving them a fight like Costa?
I get the sense he's only being kept around because Dana thinks he might have some kind of draw to right wing bro culture but honestly even that I don't think is true, Izzy humped away his credibility with that crowd.

I get the sense he's only being kept around because Dana thinks he might have some kind of draw to right wing bro culture but honestly even that I don't think is true, Izzy humped away his credibility with that crowd.

As a right wing bro, I don't care about izzy humping him. In fact outside of sherdog and some trolls on X I don't thing anyone gives a fuck about that

sure, but Khamzat also barely scraped by a former LW and former WW so.... but yes, i've said it for a while, they need to get rid of Costa, and i even like him and think he still had something to offer had he gotten his shit together but Adesanya has basically broke him. besides, Khamzat is quickly entering Costa's territory and he didn't even have to get knocked out and ass humped.

Him and Conor are in the same category at this point: I’ll believe they’ll fight only when they actually step in the octogone on the fight night. I have no hope either one of them will ever fight again.

He should not have pulled out. Izzy didn't

Ufc Anderson Silva Leg GIFs | Tenor

Back