News Whittaker's manager: Costa has vanished since verbal agreement for 299, now looking at UFC 300 vs Usman instead

Unreliable? Are you confusing Rob with Costa or Khamzat?
Rob has had a few injuries that have pushed back fights. Costa and Khamzat miss weight last minute, pull out for no reason or take fights knowing they can't make it and force the commission or UFC to pull them. Rob is reliable as they come.
??? You are confusing Khamzat with Rob..... WTF? lol Whittaker dropped out of more than 1 bout.

Khamzat has dropped out of his bout with Leon and that's it because he had COVID.

Which fight did Khamzat pull out of with "no reason"?

i can't believe Usman is staying at 185lb
I think the cut to 170 became harder and harder for usman until the point his peformance suffers from the cut.

I wouldnt mind seeing Usman either retire or take a couple of fun fights at 185.

Not surprised in the slightest, Costa is not reliable at all and barely ever fights, he fights like once every 18 months, huge waste of time and not a good fighter either. He had a good fun fight with 44 year old Romero many many many years ago, apart from that he looks dreadful, crazy overrated

Not surprised in the slightest, Costa is not reliable at all and barely ever fights, he fights like once every 18 months, huge waste of time and not a good fighter either. He had a good fun fight with 44 year old Romero many many many years ago, apart from that he looks dreadful, crazy overrated
Dude has been living off that 1 sole Romero win for years now.

It's wild. He's done absolutely nothing except get wins over fighters on their last leg in MMA.

No wins over guys who aren't geriatrics

The fact Costa even has fans at this point is wild.

No one should sign up to fight this bum and he should be sent to the minor leagues where he belongs.

Just a disgustingly unprofessional person. Fuck Paula Costa.
I don’t think he has all that many actual fans anymore, most of them were just Khamzat haters who latched on because they thought Costa could beat him.

Nah don't cut Costa that's probably what he wants. Instead offer him only up & comers if he refuses to fight Rob. Barralho, Aliskerov, Allen, etc. Let someone else take what shine Costa has left from him.

They wont cut Costa because he has the potential to be marketable but he definitely deserves to be.

how? nobody even gives a shit about him anymore, and most people only remember him as the punching bag Izzy fucked in the ass

Nah don't cut Costa that's probably what he wants. Instead offer him only up & comers if he refuses to fight Rob. Barralho, Aliskerov, Allen, etc. Let someone else take what shine Costa has left from him.

i doubt he'd take those fights.

What's the point of Costa? The guy's had 3 fights in the last 4 years. 2 losses and a win over the corpse of Luke Rockhold, where the only memorable part of the fight is Luke rubbing his bloody face over him

Just cut the guy and get someone else in the rankings, the guy doesn't have a win over someone who's currently employed by the UFC for fuck sake

So in other words, waste the time of up and comers while this jabroni pulls out then runs to social media to defend his bitchass attitude?

Tbh I don’t get why so many ppl still give costa the benefit of the doubt in the slightest. He is completely removed from being a valid, active fighter at this point. But his mouth keeps rolling.

Dude has been living off that 1 sole Romero win for years now.

It's wild. He's done absolutely nothing except get wins over fighters on their last leg in MMA.

No wins over guys who aren't geriatrics
Very true, totally agree with you. He is just a huge waste of time and honestly he isn't that good.

Lets look at his last fight with Rockhold, that fight was disgusting and appalling.. both of them were gassed after 2 minutes and could barely breathe, that fight was so sloppy. Rockhold is finished and everyone else has finished him, but Costa couldn't.. went to a decision and Rockhold was landing flush on Costa with his hands on his knees. Disgusting fight

People will say about the Utah height being the reason, so why did no other fighters on that card look like Costa/Rockhold?.. why did Marcin Tybura fight in Utah weighting in at 261.5 Ibs but goes the full 3 rounds and doesn't even have sweat on him when his arm was raised, he didn't looked tired at all in Utah.

UFC need to get rid of Costa, he just doesn't want to fight and loves the attention. Its boring

Paulo Costa ain't been the same since Izzy publicly emasculated him on PPV, and now he's more flaky than a Tinder bot
this is absolutely true. that loss changed his mentality and trajectory of his entire career permanently. he aint been the same and never will be.

if hes really gunning for a fight against Usman, he should just be cut. hate it because Im such a big fan of the guy but he aint worth the money any more and wont ever show up to a real fight ever again.

how? nobody even gives a shit about him anymore, and most people only remember him as the punching bag Izzy fucked in the ass
He's a good looking guy, has good social media content and pre Adesanya, was an exciting fighter. I doubt they will want to cut him mid contract.

Back