News Whittaker's manager: Costa has vanished since verbal agreement for 299, now looking at UFC 300 vs Usman instead

I think that he already would've gotten rid of him if he hadn't stated that he wanted to be released from the promotion publicly.

They're making it clear that they won't be leveraged by someone that they don't want to let go.

I forgot that he said that.
That actually makes a shit load of sense sir.

Amazing how fighters are treated differently at Sherdog. 4 Pages and happily going on of pure fighter bashing, based on a rumour?

We had an another thread regarding an another fighter yeasterday (and two weeks ago too) with actual real proof and that was send quite quick to the great beyound. The same rules don’t apply for everyone.

Never seen someone so scared to fight.

He looked done even against rockhold. And thats saying alot because Rockhold checked out YEARS ago.

Amazing how fighters are treated differently at Sherdog. 4 Pages and happily going on of pure fighter bashing, based on a rumour?

We had an another thread regarding an another fighter yeasterday (and two weeks ago too) with actual real proof and that was send quite quick to the great beyound. The same rules don’t apply for everyone.
This guy deserves every single ounce of crap flung his way.

Costa is busy making his debut in stand up. He's a natural I think he will do well.

Costa deserves only young unranked top prospects to kick him out of rankings. I find it hilarious people thought he'd beat Khamzat.

Costa deserves only young unranked top prospects to kick him out of rankings. I find it hilarious people thought he'd beat Khamzat.
The thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if Usman beat someone like Brendan Allen.

USMAN?!

Does Usman just want a big name fight/card to retire after?

Is Whittaker that desperate to get back in the win column?

What a surprise lol. Costa is among the biggest wastes of talent and time in the UFC right now.

Then he gets to stay broke for the rest of his career

but they literally resigned him not too long ago even though he pulls out and talks shit about them all the time. he's publicly stated that he wanted out of his contract before. he must not be too broke if he keeps pulling that shit, and he must know something we don't if the UFC keeps him after all this bullshit.

Back