Rumored Did Paulo Costa just pull out again…..

I've said this several times before and I'll say it again - the sooner the UFC cuts Costa the better. He just absolutely wrecks cards and fucks over his opponents on a consistent basis. As Dana once said "the kid just doesn't want to fight."

Can't believe some of you were thinking he stood a chance against Khamzat anyway, let alone thinking he would show up. Guy got wrecked by Vettori and barely scraped by Rockhold lol.

Overrated, best win is old man luke, the judges robbed yoel

Oh my god, just cut this moron...

He is a professional Twitter warrior and nothing more at this point.

Edit: Then again, maybe that was his plan? Wants out of his contract and just repeatedly pulls this shit till they cut him?

UFC removed Costa/Whittaker from the main card…

Rumours swirling about Whittaker vs Usman being booked for UFC 300

And now…

Don't know how true this is, but it's not a surprise to anyone if true. He pulls out of fights more than a dentist pulls out teeth. Time to discard of him.....

11e8d0206815fba6cf2055d7c115acbb567e247br1-480-240_hq.gif

200w.gif

He wasn't like this before he lost to Izzy. That lost and as well as the hump by Izzy really fucked up Costa's mindset
He got a bad case of the yipps after that tooling & turned into Elvis....

giphy.gif

scaring-scared.gif

Oh my god, just cut this moron...

He is a professional Twitter warrior and nothing more at this point.

Edit: Then again, maybe that was his plan? Wants out of his contract and just repeatedly pulls this shit till they cut him?
Costa is another one that need to held in contempt of sport.imo.

Lol if true then this dude needs to fucking go, just embarrassing to be constantly doing this.

I've said this several times before and I'll say it again - the sooner the UFC cuts Costa the better. He just absolutely wrecks cards and fucks over his opponents on a consistent basis. As Dana once said "the kid just doesn't want to fight."

Can't believe some of you were thinking he stood a chance against Khamzat anyway, let alone thinking he would show up. Guy got wrecked by Vettori and barely scraped by Rockhold lol.
Spot on!!

He’s gotta go

Back