News Whittaker's manager: Costa has vanished since verbal agreement for 299, now looking at UFC 300 vs Usman instead

Powlo is an interesting dude.
Atypical.

If there is a way to switch him "on" like for the Romero fight, I'm in.

I mean Bob Knuckles paid a price for that shit.

But Powlo just raged. For a while anyway.

Costa should be cut straight away.
I wish the UFC would release fighters in these type of situations instead of insisting on their power trip legal flexing bullshit.

What does the UFC gain by wasting years of this man's prime instead of letting him go on about his way and try his hand in the open market?
Very little. Costa isn't putting OneFC over the top and taking significant market share away from greedy monopoly UFC. If he does boxing or boxes some youtubers it really isn't gonna impact the UFC.

Let him go.

Also it is such a bad look for the company for the UFC to repeat this process of airing out dirty laundry that fighters, fairly big name fighters, are so unhappy as a ufc fighter that they would rather not fight, rather run the clock on a sunset clause than work in the UFC for a rate they don't think is fair.

If usman fights like he did against khamzat I think he takes it.

I wish the UFC would release fighters in these type of situations instead of insisting on their power trip legal flexing bullshit.

What does the UFC gain by wasting years of this man's prime instead of letting him go on about his way and try his hand in the open market?
Very little. Costa isn't putting OneFC over the top and taking significant market share away from greedy monopoly UFC. If he does boxing or boxes some youtubers it really isn't gonna impact the UFC.

Let him go.

Also it is such a bad look for the company for the UFC to repeat this process of airing out dirty laundry that fighters, fairly big name fighters, are so unhappy as a ufc fighter that they would rather not fight, rather run the clock on a sunset clause than work in the UFC for a rate they don't think is fair.

You answered your own question though sir, power trippin is what its all about.

To play devils advocate, Whittaker himself is a natural 170

yeah, but his style is much different than Usman's. Usman relied a lot on his size and strength advantages to bully guys. Whittaker is a speed fighter who uses speed to outscramble guys and to get in and out. even Du Plessis used to fight at WW but look at the size of him.

??? You are confusing Khamzat with Rob..... WTF? lol Whittaker dropped out of more than 1 bout.

Khamzat has dropped out of his bout with Leon and that's it because he had COVID.

Which fight did Khamzat pull out of with "no reason"?
I never said he pulls out of fights with no reason. What fights has Rob pulled out of with no reason?

Reliable means you can count of someone.

Khamzat fought 3 times in a 3 month period in 2019. He then didn't fight for 2 years.
His fight with Leon was booked and cancelled 3 times. All due to Khamzat.
He missed weight and Fncked up a main event at the last second. Making weight is basically their main job.
You can rely on Khamzat to tweet so that is something.
He talks and talks and talks but doesn't fight very similar to Costa.
He is in the running for a MW title fight but has only won two close fights against WWs.

i like that he doesnt dont give a fuck, as a person but as a fighter its a disaster

Back