• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana White on Kayla Harrison: "If I was her, I'd stay right where she is”

"If Kayla can clinch up with Nunes then she wins imo"

What exactly does that mean though? Just clinch her against the fence for 5 rounds? Or use it to take her down?

I just don't think Nunes would accept being clinched for 5 rounds without adjusting
What they mean is this:
168-4.gif

What they do not understand is getting there would look like this:

pYML4A.gif

"head movement! head movement! Clinch! Clinch! Clinch!!!!!"

amanda-nunes-ronda-rousey.gif

And finally she would end up looking like this:

wh5MJLs.png

Kayla should be content with being the Valentina of PFL. Make easy money by fighting people who aren't even in the same universe and pose zero threat.

He’s not wrong tho…

If anyone actually watches the clip it's not as bad as the quote(since the quote isnt the full interview). Hes saying shes getting paid a shit load of money to fight much easier competition and the smart move for her is to keep fighting those girls for a high pay check before coming into the UFC. Basically get as much experience as you can while you are making bank. Remember shes beating up chicks who have losses to girls like Alexis Davis.

o6ail4gibn721.gif

amanda-nunes-ufc.gif

Amanda-Nunes-Shayna-Baszler-GIF.gif

I think Amanda hits a little harder than the PFL SOCCER Moms.

Is Kayla prepared to have her face crushed?! if her judo fails what Kayla plan B?! cry ?!

images

images

images

Well yeah if she can't implement her judo she obviously loses. The fact that she's trained extensively with Amanda and seems confident she can beat her says a lot imo though.

We’ve got people on here thinking millions of dollars shoot out the eyes, and bales of $100 bills out the arse.

Kayla would dominate Amanda, respectfully. Her grappling is insane and she’s massive. Has to cut weight to make 155 and she is an ox. Amanda is a pudgy 145. If they fought, Amanda would get put on her back for 5 rounds.

But, the fight doesn’t make much sense anyway. UFC is ditching it’s non-existent 145lb women’s division and I’m sure Kayla can make a fuck ton more money with PFL.

If anyone actually watches the clip it's not as bad as the quote(since the quote isnt the full interview). Hes saying shes getting paid a shit load of money to fight much easier competition and the smart move for her is to keep fighting those girls for a high pay check before coming into the UFC. Basically get as much experience as you can while you are making bank. Remember shes beating up chicks who have losses to girls like Alexis Davis.
It's like playing college basketball and thinking you can play in the NBA and be a star, there are levels Amanda is 100 times better than any opponent Kayla has fought.

Kayla would dominate Amanda, respectfully. Her grappling is insane and she’s massive. Has to cut weight to make 155 and she is an ox. Amanda is a pudgy 145. If they fought, Amanda would get put on her back for 5 rounds.

But, the fight doesn’t make much sense anyway. UFC is ditching it’s non-existent 145lb women’s division and I’m sure Kayla can make a fuck ton more money with PFL.
just like Valentina dominated Amanda with Grappling?!

Only delusional Shevchenko fans don’t get it. Nunes is literally the best fighter P4P and otherwise on this planet.

Sorry that she’s gay and that destroys your fantasies. As if any of you clowns could bed Shevchenko, either.

There is literally Amanda, and there is everybody else. Shevchenko is riding in the back seat. And she keeps talking, but why doesn’t she step up and challenge Nunes?

Because she’s quite comfortable crushing cans. I actually think she’s a coward.

Deal with it.

Shut the fuck up Dana we all know that's just a shitty negotiation tactic
This 1000000000%. ‘We dont wanna pay as much so lets insult her level of competition’. Like lol she’d steamroll the entire ufc roster. Amanda is the only fight that would even be interesting

Nothing but truths, the potential for more money its in the UFC, but she is getting paid for taking out cans, 145 and 155 have no talent, even 135 isnt exactly deep, so they are scrapping the bottom of the barrel to find her opponents to crush, while paying her very well, not sure on fight purse, but the tournament has a decent pay day at the end that is basically a given she will win as long as she is fighting there, UFC has no 155 but if she cant beat Nunes at 145 then she wont get paid that much, its championship pay or better stay there.

First off why are you listing Val and Rose when Harrision can barely make FW.

On other hand I get what he's saying and its true, you can fight bums and win million dollar GP every season, yeah legacy and all that is cool but if everyone is saying its about money then thats your best option. And you can read between the lines which is I'm not gonna pay you that kind of money.

Reactions: Isa
Back