• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana White on Kayla Harrison: "If I was her, I'd stay right where she is”

Aldana or GDR would ship her ass back to the B leagues. We never saw her fight a quality striker with power.

Shut the fuck up Dana we all know that's just a shitty negotiation tactic

That girl? Is fighting human corpses.

I never ever side with Dana but...that girl? Or whatever she is is fighting human corpses.

That isnt even can crushing i dont know what u can call that

5ebab97a5f726e7824507714

she'll never get this kinda of money with the goof.

He's lowkey taunting her, but he's not wrong. I said the same thing about MVP. Fight cans for crazy money and retire healthy.

He's probably trying to play to her ego really. She's got competitive drive, she's a two time Olympic champion, for him to suggest she doesn't want to come and fight the best in the world is absurd when that's what she did in her sport for years.

She is female Brock. She doesn't need a clinch to take a person down either. She has a power double and single that she uses. Her technique isn't clean like Ronda's. For her to be a breakout star in the UFC. She needs to lose a lot of weight to make 135. She is already over 30. She sort of needs to move quick or go to Bellator at 145. UFC 145 is a dead division. I don't think the PFL has the the budget to keep paying her that much every year.

If Kayla can clinch up with Nunes then she wins imo. Depends if Nunes can hurt her badly enough before she can get to the clinch.

"If Kayla can clinch up with Nunes then she wins imo"

What exactly does that mean though? Just clinch her against the fence for 5 rounds? Or use it to take her down?

I just don't think Nunes would accept being clinched for 5 rounds without adjusting

"If Kayla can clinch up with Nunes then she wins imo"

What exactly does that mean though? Just clinch her against the fence for 5 rounds? Or use it to take her down?

I just don't think Nunes would accept being clinched for 5 rounds without adjusting

Take her down, I've never seen her fail to take someone down in the clinch and her ground and pound with legal elbows is nasty as fuck.

Back