Kayla Harrison: Test Cut - Everything Has Been Dialed In

Will Kayla Harrison Make Weight for UFC 300?

• Most definitely

Votes: 33 28.9%
  • 50/50

Votes: 35 30.7%
  • Not a chance. Better chance of Ferguson texting without emojis or hashtags

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • No, but Holly will accept a catch weight

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Who is Kayla?

Votes: 13 11.4%

• Total voters

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
In a recent interview with MMA Junkie, Harrison stated her test cut went well and she is confident she will make weight. She also stated she usuallly walks around at 160-165lbs.

“I wouldn’t have made the move if I didn’t think I was going to be able to do it,” Harrison said. “We did a test cut. Everything was measured, from my heart rate to my blood pressure to my blood sugar. We did a test recovery. We did a test simulated fight. Everything has been dialed in and everything has been tested. I’m really confident in my team and I’m really confident in myself. I’m not saying it’s going to be easy, but the things in life that are worth having are usually not easy (to obtain).”

“There’s a misperception out there that I walk around at like 180 pounds or something,” Harrison told Kevin Iole. “I have walked around most of my MMA career at 165, 160, because I don’t like cutting weight. I don’t believe in cutting weight. I don’t think it sends the right message to kids.“

full article:

In a recent interview with MMA Junkie, Harrison stated her test cut went well and she is confident she will make weight. She also stated she usuallly walks around at 160-165lbs.

“I wouldn’t have made the move if I didn’t think I was going to be able to do it,” Harrison said. “We did a test cut. Everything was measured, from my heart rate to my blood pressure to my blood sugar. We did a test recovery. We did a test simulated fight. Everything has been dialed in and everything has been tested. I’m really confident in my team and I’m really confident in myself. I’m not saying it’s going to be easy, but the things in life that are worth having are usually not easy (to obtain).”

“There’s a misperception out there that I walk around at like 180 pounds or something,” Harrison told Kevin Iole. “I have walked around most of my MMA career at 165, 160, because I don’t like cutting weight. I don’t believe in cutting weight. I don’t think it sends the right message to kids.“

full article:

If Dana White was Dana Black he would've have the fight at 145, because Dana Black likes thick white women

The chatter on social media about her not making weight, and Holm coming out so quick to say she's not fighting if Harrison doesn't make weight must really have the UFC spooked. I think it's total BS she did a test weight cut, a simulated fight post-cut, and got blood work back SINCE she cut weight to 150lbs (and looked like sh!t) and fought vs Ladd barely 2 months ago.

She is going to fight in the UFC and cut that much for every fight? Seems like she is going to have to hope for an Amazon division.

full article:

I wish her luck, tbh that division is in desperate need of new names now that Nunes is gone.

I think so, she's an Olympic gold medalist. She'll make weight, but saying that I think she'll be so drained that it will affect her abilities. She won't be at her peak performance. Hope I'm wrong.

I voted the last option and I'm serious about it, what is she famous for to warrant the attention on here?

Back