Rumored Dana Insinuating the Process of Putting Together UFC 300 is Being Filmed for a Behind the Scenes Documentary

In Your Gut Do You Feel the Main Event for UFC 300 Will be Underwelmimg or Exceed Your Expectations?

• Dana has delivered in the past. I trust he will put on a great main event.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • All smoke and mirrors at this point by Dana. Main event will underwhelm.

Votes: 61 51.3%
  • Don’t care about the main event. There are enough interesting fights on 300 already.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Don’t care period. I’m sick of hearing about UFC 300 rumors.

Votes: 36 30.3%

• Total voters
Yeah I agree with you about "out of left field". I just keep thinking that if its a mundane fight that it would be very easy to announce and they would have done it ages ago. If its just the usual champion vs number 1 contender fight like Leon vs Belal.. its simple to announce and it would have been done long ago.

I just got this feeling that its not a mundane fight, I think it will be totally out of left field.
What would totally out of left field be? A legendary boxer? Imagine Bud Crawford in a one off UFC fight.
Or some celebrity shit? Jake Paul and Nate in a mma fight?
Or a legend(s) return? Maybe someone like GSP or Andy and they have to deflect for now.

Ariel just said the ufc is targeting chimeav vs Leon as the headliner

The hurdle is chimeav tracel issues

He said espn just scheduled a ufc 300 QA for Friday so expect an announcement Friday the latest

Belal "Cant catch a break" Muhamed

What would totally out of left field be? A legendary boxer? Imagine Bud Crawford in a one off UFC fight.
Or a legend(s) return? Maybe someone like GSP or Andy and they have to deflect for now.
Crawford would be incredible, that would be amazing. I can't see it ever happening but yeah he is one of my favorite boxers, and apparently he had a good wrestling background.

I honestly don't know, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was Ronda. I personally would not be overly excited about that, but I won't be shocked if its something out of left field like that.

I just keep thinking that if its the usual title fight then it would have been announced ages ago, its a run of the mill thing and they do it for every PPV, so whats different this time?, and the fact its UFC 300 and they promised it would be "special" just makes me feel like it could be something totally out of left field.

Everyone is missing why Dana thinks 300 will be so amazing. It’s not about the fighters it’s about the first sporting event to ever be held in the Vegas sphere this making the event about Dana getting it done when everyone said it couldn’t happen.
Who the hell said it couldnt happen? I don't think I heard a single person say that. It's just another venue

Why not just book fights? The simple fact is that Dana doesn't want any card to bring new eyes on the sport. He doesn't want stars. That's why they won't let Conor fight.

UFC 300 is a good card already but I don't think it will have a main event.
That's literally impossible. It has to have a main event or it won't happen

Crawford would be incredible, that would be amazing. I can't see it ever happening but yeah he is one of my favorite boxers, and apparently he had a good wrestling background.

I honestly don't know, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was Ronda. I personally would not be overly excited about that, but I won't be shocked if its something out of left field like that.

I just keep thinking that if its the usual title fight then it would have been announced ages ago, its a run of the mill thing and they do it for every PPV, so whats different this time?, and the fact its UFC 300 and they promised it would be "special" just makes me feel like it could be something totally out of left field.
Crawford vs Cub would be a a lovely main card fight. To whatever they can get as a title fight.

But left field could imply Ronda, I just dont see her taking the time to train sparring again given she has been wrestling for so long now and isnt nearly prepared for a fight the way she would to be given how egotistical she is.

Fire the bald goof and include all his blooper low ball offers to the fighters and target starbucks employees he tried to get to main event. Eat shit dana

It’s going to be cool seeing them
On the phone talking to fighters who tell them they will think about it or no and then cutting to scenes of them contacting the the social
Media department to announce the fight.

You fucking goofs obviously Dana invented a Time Machine and is bringing back Prime GSP and Prime Anderson Silva to have them finally fight. It warrants a mini documentary

I think it's an Izzy comeback docco against DDP.Khamzat confirmed hes not fighting,perriera confirmed not moving up for aspinal.

We will probably end up with something weak that Dana hypes up.

What could he have that warrants a documentary build up?

Khabib vs. GSP?
Conor vs. Nate?
Brock vs. Jones?

Not a lot of options.

Everyone is missing why Dana thinks 300 will be so amazing. It’s not about the fighters it’s about the first sporting event to ever be held in the Vegas sphere this making the event about Dana getting it done when everyone said it couldn’t happen.
Nah bruddah, it's at T-mobile. Not a snowballs chance they have the time to do a sphere show for 300, that's still probably 9 months off at least. The technical side of the sphere from an engineering/programming standpoint is astounding, it's estimated that a year of work is required to actually set up a show. I'd expect the New Years show to be the Sphere fight.

Sounds like Dana wants the card to be top notch, but is running into difficulties.
honestly the best solution is Conor. He’s seemingly willing and able to, and so is Chandler. It’s a money issue, but if Dana truly cares about his fans this is the answer

At this point we have 8 weeks to the fight, even if any of these scenarios happened getting a legend to come back out of retirement with 2 months notice probably just isn’t in the cards, much less a boxer

Back