How many main event fights will suffice for a UFC 300 card?

How main event fights will suffice for a UFC 300 card?

• Total voters
Biggest card they could realistically put on, as lame as it is.

Conor vs Chandler
Rhonda vs Tate
Logan Paul vs Danis
MVP vs Wonderboy
Poirier rematch vs GreenvsHooker winner

All 5 fights should easily be a possible card main event as the current apex cards have some terrible main events.

2 title fights or even non title coff cofff Conor vs someone cofff cofff and 3 decent solid fights to fill the card, mark my words, it will be decent but certainly not what sherdog would consider stacked, why? No fights left...

Go back and take a look at 200. It wasn't very good relative to some other cards.

Nunes/Tate
Lesnar/ Hunt
Cormier/Silva
Aldo/Edgar
Cain/Browne

3 huge or title fights , 2 good fights with high ranked fighters, no job guy fights

My source tells me Rhonda vs Brock is booked as the co main..

That's 100% what's going to happen bc Conor won't be anything but the headliner and no way you can have a title fight not headline, literally no way the comain would be a title fight then the main event be a regular non title non #1 contender fight at that.
Yes, and don't underestimate how low UFC/WME will stoop - watch them create a b.s. title just for that Conir-Chandler fight, "Interim BMF" or whatnot.

Hopefully one day we’ll get our UFC Final Conflict stacked card.

I think all that matters is that the ppv sells like water in 2030. Regarding the fights, certainly very interesting fights, but there is limits, we won´t see Hamas leader vs Netanyahu, or Zelenzky vs Putin. But for sure it will be a very interesting event. Probably organized in some arab country where money rules.

Go back and take a look at 200. It wasn't very good relative to some other cards.

Nunes/Tate
Lesnar/ Hunt
Cormier/Silva
Aldo/Edgar
Cain/Browne

Tbf the main event was Cormier vs Jones but Jones either pissed hot or smashed a car drunk driving, can't recall which.

As long as Jim Miller gets a start I'm not fussed
Hell yes!

Jim Miller should 100% be in the UFC300 card.
Jim Miller fought at UFC 100 in 2009, beating Mac Danzig by decision.
Jim fought at UFC 200 in 2016, beating Takanori Gomi by TKO.

I am quite certain UFC will offer Jim a fight at UFC300, and very well deserved.
He has a stunningly long residency in the UFC and is the nicest dude as well.

"Booked"

Just like Jones was booked, then they realized they would be better serves to save him for this event lol
Sure. Because they couldn't have the foresight to remember UFC 300 exists? They must have forgot.

Biggest card they could realistically put on, as lame as it is.

Conor vs Chandler
Rhonda vs Tate
Logan Paul vs Danis
MVP vs Wonderboy
Poirier rematch vs GreenvsHooker winner

All 5 fights should easily be a possible card main event as the current apex cards have some terrible main events.
- MVP vs Wonderboy would be great.
- I cannot stand Rousey and her constantly sour attititude. Sore winner, and sore loser. and I hope she never returns to MMA. Dana was very obviously fucking her back in the day too, which is ethically bankrupt (like he would care!!).
- Tate should RETIRE -- she was never much more than a tough woman with some wrestling. The game has long since moved on and she has never developed her skills to keep pace. Nice woman but her time has long since come and gone.
- Poirier is an OG and I hope they put him on UFC300 too. He's a favorite fighter of mine, and a thoroughly decent human being (plus I fancy his wife Jolie!)
- I do think that UFC will make Nate Diaz a 1-fight-deal to fight McGregor for Nate vs McGregor III at some future point.

In fact....IF McG fights Chandler at UFC300, I think that McG's final ever fight in UFC will be vs Nate Diaz and then he'll retire (thank God!)

Look how trash the 30th anniversary card is. 300 won't be stacked.

It'll be Conor-Chandler, one other good fight, Jim Miller, and the rest like any other PPV.

Dana White has already said Brock and Rhonda will definitely not be on the card which translates to they absolutely will be !

It should be something special but I don't think UFC will see it like that. Watch them do conor/chandler and the rest of the card is mediocre

This lol.

They've got other cards to think about afterward.

Back