News According to Dana, we won't get a new main event for UFC 300: "We've gone through a lot of s***"

If ufc 300 was taking place in the Saudia Arabia. They would tell the ufc to kick rocks until they get a better card.
“We are ready for Mcgregor vs Chandler and Pereira vs Aspinall at UFC 300."

Max vs Justin is the main event? Weak sauce. Is this even better than the few events leading up to it?

I think Dana’s trying to get Conor to fight. Why else would the card completely flip and change like Danas been saying?

You're gonna announce two more fights for UFC 300?

Yes Sir

So the main event and co-main event, or another bout?

The co-main event and another one

Any date for announcement?

No, listen. I'd announce it now if we had it. We've gone through a lot of crazy shit trying to put this fight together so... It's been interesting.

Sounds like Jim Miller will headline this one.

Gaethje vs Max is a fine enough fight. It'll be a cracker. Sure it won't feel like a mega card persay, but it'll be good. It's got a solid line up.

At the end of the day, 300 is an arbitrary number and maybe with the everyone's schedules it wasn't plausible to keep every 100th numbered UFC as a spectacle forever
Ufc 1 - 1993
Ufc 100 - 2009
Ufc 200 - 2016
Ufc 300 - 2024

Stack card every 7-8 years, 3 times in 30 years....i agree...thats too much to ask....from the mma premier organisation...more popular then soccer soon...

🤣

Joachim Hellboy Hansen vs Jose Aldo

Book it

Justin and Max isn't a terrible main event

That is legitimately a terrible main event for a PPV.

Instead of fighting a ranked lightweight, Justin is fighting a featherweight who is 0-1 at lightweight. Its a squash match for the odds makers and makes no sense for 145/155. It highlights the overall mismanagement of both divisions.

At $80 a PPV which is behind two paywalls, this is not a headline fight, let alone for the most marquee card of the year.

This is just U Fight Cheap proving again they can't make the meaningful fights happen because they are only willing to spend 15% of revenue on the actual fights.

Back