Rumored Dana Insinuating the Process of Putting Together UFC 300 is Being Filmed for a Behind the Scenes Documentary

In Your Gut Do You Feel the Main Event for UFC 300 Will be Underwelmimg or Exceed Your Expectations?

• Dana has delivered in the past. I trust he will put on a great main event.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • All smoke and mirrors at this point by Dana. Main event will underwhelm.

Votes: 61 51.3%
  • Don’t care about the main event. There are enough interesting fights on 300 already.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Don’t care period. I’m sick of hearing about UFC 300 rumors.

Votes: 36 30.3%

• Total voters

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
Dana recently said on the full send podcast the process of putting together UFC 300 might be being filmed. To me, it sounds like he is trying to convey the main event will be so good and unexpected, it warrants a mini documentary to show how hard it was to make it happen. Whether it really does warrant a mini-doc, or Dana is trying to hype the event because he doesn’t have a true “mind blowing” main event remains to be seen.

In the past, Dana has delivered on some great fights we all wanted to see, as well as try to sell us fights as much bigger than they really are. What do you think will be the case for the main event for 300? Does Dana have a trick up his sleeve or it’s all fluff at this point?
IMG_7396.jpeg

Inbeforedontbelievehislies

But for real it sounds like another one of his bullshit promotional spins where he makes something sound more interesting than it actually is. When in reality it’s probably just a bunch of assholes who can’t agree texting each other.

I agree with the above.. though hope for a fun main event. Either way, I’m just happy to watch Charles and Arman fight.

Remember when he hyped up a PPV because he was going to announce Khabib's comeback. They even had footage of him and Khabib going behind closed doors in the fucking promo for the PPV. And you had to watch the PPV to get the announcement.

Afterwards Khabib was like what? no I never had any intentions of coming back what so ever

Card is already pretty good. Main event will underwhelming because it's been talked about so much unless it's something way out of left field.
Yeah I agree with you about "out of left field". I just keep thinking that if its a mundane fight that it would be very easy to announce and they would have done it ages ago. If its just the usual champion vs number 1 contender fight like Leon vs Belal.. its simple to announce and it would have been done long ago.

I just got this feeling that its not a mundane fight, I think it will be totally out of left field.

The way things are going I think we'll know the UFC 400 main event and full card before they announce the UFC 300 main event, this thing has been dragging on and on and on.
As always you and Luthien are always welcome to come over my crib in Los Angeles to watch the fights. I can schedule a chauffeur and vehicle of your choice to transport you. Plenty of skittles to snack on too
1707734289182.png

Devil's advocate, that's true if they're sticking to Garbrandt vs Figgy opening, which feels kind of disrespectful to both of them somehow.
Yeah I agree with you about "out of left field". I just keep thinking that if its a mundane fight that it would be very easy to announce and they would have done it ages ago. If its just the usual champion vs number 1 contender fight like Leon vs Belal.. its simple to announce and it would have been done long ago.

I just got this feeling that its not a mundane fight, I think it will be totally out of left field.
Jon vs Tom sounds like it could be a swerve and it would make sense meritocracy wise. Plus the Tom and Jon chitchat, and Jon putting himself back in the news drunkenly telling a comedian he wanted to finger his butthole. Jon can still have his retirement legacy bout with Stipe after, win or lose.

Devil's advocate, that's true if they're sticking to Garbrandt vs Figgy opening, which feels kind of disrespectful to both of them somehow.

Jon vs Tom sounds like it could be a swerve and it would make sense meritocracy wise. Plus the Tom amd Jon chitchat, and Jon putting himself back in the news drunkenly telling a comedian he wanted to finger his butthole. Jon can still have his retirement legacy bout with Stipe after, win or lose.
True, Deiveson Figueiredo vs Cody Garbrandt would be an insane prelim, but also disrespectful to 2 former champs

As always you and Luthien are always welcome to come over my crib in Los Angeles to watch the fights. I can schedule a chauffeur and vehicle of your choice to transport you. Plenty of skittles to snack on too
View attachment 1029049
I love your Los Angeles home, one of 4 that you own in that state. I'm still debating if I should watch UFC 300 there or at your Maldives mansion.. you know the one with the private beaches.

Hey with all this time its taking to announce the UFC 300 main event.. I'm thinking that its probably better if you just buy them out, Disney and TKO company, and pay Jones and GSP and Khabib and Fedor and Anderson to fight on the card. Its chump change to you, so you might as well.

I love your Los Angeles home, one of 4 that you own in that state. I'm still debating if I should watch UFC 300 there or at your Maldives mansion.. you know the one with the private beaches.

Hey with all this time its taking to announce the UFC 300 main event.. I'm thinking that its probably better if you just buy them out, Disney and TKO company, and pay Jones and GSP and Khabib and Fedor and Anderson to fight on the card. Its chump change to you, so you might as well.
Thats an excellent idea I never thought of that. I shall pay them up front $50 million each, I'll throw in Brock Lesnar and Francis Ngannou too, I know Francis is under contract but I am sure we can work something out. Jones I know is busy helping with building churches, and he is not tempted by money but I will convince him to fight Ngannou or Brock by promising to distribute 3000 Holy Bibles to the public if he fights

Thats an excellent idea I never thought of that. I shall pay them up front $50 million each, I'll throw in Brock Lesnar and Francis Ngannou too, I know Francis is under contract but I am sure we can work something out. Jones I know is busy helping with building churches, and he is not tempted by money but I will convince him to fight Ngannou or Brock by promising to distribute 3000 Holy Bibles to the public if he fights
Djj it's up to you to give us the people's main event:
Katt Williams vs Kevin Hart.
Both roided to the gills, handwraps dipped in glass Kickboxer style.

Last edited:
UFC 300 is literally 8 weeks away... And still no main event? UFC just keeps finding new ways to be amateur hour and mid.

Back