News According to Dana, we won't get a new main event for UFC 300: "We've gone through a lot of s***"

It’s probably not a good sign considering this is a company that announces fights before they are even official at times. I’m guessing the issues are some form of DDP/Conor not being ready, Khamzat not being allowed in the states, and some issue with Pereira or Leon.

It’s okay guys. Chill. McGregor and Chandler is back on for 300.

Ufc 1 - 1993
Ufc 100 - 2009
Ufc 200 - 2016
Ufc 300 - 2024

Stack card every 7-8 years, 3 times in 30 years....i agree...thats too much to ask....from the mma premier organisation...more popular then soccer soon...

🤣
300 is a nice number to look at but really what difference would it make it they were to stack up 307 or 313 instead

300 is a nice number to look at but really what difference would it make it they were to stack up 307 or 313 instead
Because it’s ufc 300….Dana said the main event would be crazy ….ufc fanboys will spin anything

The way Dana’s acting I’m starting to think the big 300 surprise is some sort of freak fight

Zuckerberg vs someone with a pro record (not Elon) would be my guess, possibly CM Punk

Won’t please the hard cores but would explain a lot of the weirdness & secrecy & would be a massive draw overall

The way Dana’s acting I’m starting to think the big 300 surprise is some sort of freak fight

Zuckerberg vs someone with a pro record (not Elon) would be my guess, possibly CM Punk

Won’t please the hard cores but would explain a lot of the weirdness & secrecy & would be a massive draw overall
Let’s hope so

UFC struggles continue…..Barely any stars to choose

It entirely depends on what you perceive as "stars." I think it's more of the timing of the event and circumstances with fighters injuries etc. Pereira, Aspinall, Adesanya, Makhachev, Edwards, Jones etc could've headline and the you got Mcgregor who probably can't pass a drug test or is not ready to
Come back yet, when you say stars.. 200 was headline by Nunes vs Tate. The UFC does have stars and draws it's just they're not comparable to the likes of Conor & or Brock.

Its a deep card but without a strong marquee fight for the casuals its probably gonna do 700k buys max, definitely not a mil plus like 100 and 200.

Its always money ... Especially with the UFC..

Lesson one : Nobody wants to fight/isn't ready = they didn't want to fight for peanuts
Except Jones was wasted and on zanny at a comedy show the other day. He's not ready anytime soon lmao

Obviously his two biggest powerslap "stars" will be fighting each other in the octagon for the main event. You heard it here first...

Maybe this is a good thing.

Dana is a perpetual liar.

Expect a new main event in a day or two.

UFC should finally reach out to other fighters. There are many freakshows they can put on. Even if they are not part of the company, who cares. people will watch. But if you think about it, its realy hard who which kind of match to put on. Maybe the could try a veteran main event. Mike Tyson vs Militech

Ufc 300.

So good there is no main event!

Now pay up you goofos!
Lol!

"Since the Octagon is the only Octagon worthy of being in the Octagon, our main event will now feature the Octagon vs the Disassembly Crew!

Now kiss my feet ya goofs!!"

<Varys01>

Zuckerberg better not be the headliner. That's a waste unless he is fighting someone that will knock his fascist ass out.

Certainly not a good look to charge people $80 for a fucking amateur main event with a multibillionaire living out his cosplay fantasy.

If it's elon/zuck on the Prelims, I'm okay with it, ftr.

If he misspoke that means that we’re getting a main and co-main announced, which means that none of the fights announced thus far will be the co-main, which is pretty crazy.

I predict:

Izzy vs DDP main
Pereira vs Aspinall co-main

But I prefer:

Izzy vs Pereira 3 at LHW
Khamzat vs DDP for the MW strap

300 pre sale tickets pushed back a week. This is because they have no main event. You can get a refund if both main event fighters fall out, but not if one of them does. At least one headliner has to stay on the card that was sold for “card subject to change” . Dana sounds like he lost all control of the UFC and can’t put a main event together

Back