Bryce Mitchell whining about wearing a mask

Bunch of fucking snowflakes here.

The dude i right, but 'hur dur teh govermentz say it isnt so, so it isnt so.'

Meeh meeh

If you dont want to hear opinions then don’t listen to post fight conferences lmao, pretty simple shit actually

I usually watch press conferences because I assume they'll be talking about fighting like they usually do, rather than giving me their political or scientific opinions, which I don't give a shit about. I'm interested in his thoughts on how the fight went, where he thinks he could improve, who he wants to fight next etc.

Bunch of fucking snowflakes here.

The dude i right, but 'hur dur teh govermentz say it isnt so, so it isnt so.'

Meeh meeh

"Bunch of snowflakes"

"I'm not wearing a piece of cloth on my face in Walmart"

<36>

I usually watch press conferences because I assume they'll be talking about fighting like they usually do, rather than giving me their political or scientific opinions, which I don't give a shit about. I'm interested in his thoughts on how the fight went, where he thinks he could improve, who he wants to fight next etc.

"Bunch of snowflakes"

"I'm not wearing a piece of cloth on my face in Walmart"

<36>
Hur dur heil teh govermentz!
Put a mask on me, i cant breath lol.
Moron
<JonesDXSuckIt><5>

Hur dur heil teh govermentz!
Put a mask on me, i cant breath lol.
Moron
<JonesDXSuckIt><5>

I can breathe fine, I'm not the one complaining about having to breathe through a piece of cloth for a small amount of time every day.

I hope he gets extremely sick and has lifelong debilitating injuries to his lungs and his heart.

So I should care about this retards opinion on covid just because he won a fight?
Who the fuck said you should care about his opinion you moron? He’s a fucking MMA fighter, not a politician. If you don’t like opinions, don’t watch post fight conferences where fighters share their opinions. Goddamn you guys go out of your way to feel triggered, absolutely disgusting

To all you soygirls out there, what is the point of the mask? Science studies show that the mask aren't effective in filtering out a virus, especially some shitty cotton mask your grammie made you. Plus if all of these fighters are getting tested and is not covid positive, then why should they wear a mask? The point of the mask is so you don't give it to others and if you don't got the covid why wear it? Also, why is Dana allowed to not wear a mask but everyone else got'sta?

If you want to wear a mask, the n95 rated masks and higher, are the only effective ones. Even then, as a male, you can't have any facial hair and supposed to be fitted for the n95 or higher. As an alpha male, how can you wear a mask when you for sure are going to have an alpha male beard?

SO many retards on here...

Do you really want your small children breathing through masks for the next 5 years or more?

No wonder most people are just 9-5 zombies who love disneyland. Dumb.
Who’s needs properly developed brains and immune systems for their children? What kids needs fresh nutritious foods and air/sunlight when you can just lockdown with Doritos and play video games all day?

Better idea to potentially fuck up the health of the entire next generation of kids so the corporations have new pharmaceutical drugs to profit off of the next 50 years.

That's right, stop believing those epidemiologists. This dude knows way more. Also it is clear that freedoms in the USA are doing a much better job than say... Japan or South Korea. Murica.

Yes, it must be the masks causing the virus......

FFS

giphy.gif
Correlation does not imply causation. Let me guess, you think you’re smarter than the CDC? Where’d you get your medical degree, bro?

Who’s needs properly developed brains and immune systems for their children? What kids needs fresh nutritious foods and air/sunlight when you can just lockdown with Doritos and play video games all day?

Better idea to potentially fuck up the health of the entire next generation of kids so the corporations have new pharmaceutical drugs to profit off of the next 50 years.
Ironically it seems - and i hope they're wrong about it - that people who have recovered from Covid suffer from cognitive deficits...

He lost me until he made the point about people (single mothers) struggling for money.

his initial point of ‘if you’re so scared stay home’ kinda works but it’s also like, yeah but then the restaurants could have even less custom then anyway

Japan has a MUCH higher population density than us, and yet have only had a couple of thousand cases total this year. They wore masks from the start, is great about hand hygiene, and social distancing.
That figure is wildly inaccurate. Japan has had over 100,000 confirmed cases, not "a couple of thousand." Furthermore, random antibody testing in Tokyo has shown that around 18 times as many people actually had the virus than tested positive for it. The actual case fatality rate (including all ages) is likely 0.1-0.3% in Japan.

Random antibody testing in the US has shown that 6 to 10 times as many people have had the virus and recovered from it than have tested positive for it. That means the actual case fatality rate in the US is 0.3-0.6%.

The reporting of confirmed active cases grossly underestimates the high proportion of asymptomatic cases, which, in turn, has caused the case fatality rate to be drastically overestimated.

Back