Bryce Mitchell whining about wearing a mask

Because its usually people who complain about americans being lay and pray dudes including americans lol. Here's a dude that lay and prayed for 15 mins. Granted, he was looking for advancement and being active, but his top control couldn't do anything with it. The stand and bang has infected MMA.

There have been "STAND UP AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN" idiots like this since 1993. Before then, really. It's unfortunate that so many of them are paying the bills these days, but I don't really let the lowest common denominator shape my opinions on the sport.

And while Mitchell wasn't as active as I would have liked with GnP or submission attempts, he got busier as time went on.

There have been "STAND UP AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN" idiots like this since 1993. Before then, really. It's unfortunate that so many of them are paying the bills these days, but I don't really let the lowest common denominator shape my opinions on the sport.

And while Mitchell wasn't as active as I would have liked with GnP or submission attempts, he got busier as time went on.
I agree. At least the dude was trying to advance position and do damage. fili just had good defense

Bryce dropping red pills.

Rona soyboys are not gonna like this...

9ab.gif
https://www.newyorker.com/science/medical-dispatch/two-hundred-thousand-americans-are-dead
You are fucking laughing about 200 thousand americans dead?

POS

I don’t believe that face masks do that much when so many people are so stupid. Regardless, if my country advised us to wear masks, I would, and I wouldn’t be bitching about it or calling people who wear masks soft.

That's why the top scientists in America and Canada and all over the world are advising people to wear masks and slow the curve.....

You are not smarter then these people with your bro science, get the hell out of here......

Over 200k deaths by covid in the US. That is more than the US casualties of the Iraq war and Vietnam war combined

Barely anyone wears a mask where I'm from. Basically everything is open.

Masks are useless until it's proven that people can catch the rona from not wearing one.

Back