Bryce Mitchell whining about wearing a mask

I haven’t worn a mask once. If anything wearing a fucking diaper on your face will only make it worse. If you aren’t really into breathing fresh air then sure, wear a mask. Me on the other hand, I am not going to be forced into doing anything by a totalitarian government they are going to literally have to physically force people like me to abide by their fascist regime.

Ironically it seems - and i hope they're wrong about it - that people who have recovered from Covid suffer from cognitive deficits...
Yeah, I’ve read some of that. Personally, it doesn’t worry anymore so. I still believe people deserve the right to make their own choices regarding running their business, or attending personal gatherings etc.

People’s right to earn a living doesn’t end where others get scared, imo.

did you see the recent news about how there’s a 98% decrease in flu cases compared to this time last year (in US, I believe) That’s an interesting read. Definitely nothing fishy going on with that.

If there are precautions for your (or my) dumbass to not put some weakened at risk just wear the damn thing and shut the fuck up about politics, parties, personal freedom and all the inconsequential garbage that's just there since your breathing patterns and personal comfort are a bit obstructed.

Also if one looks at the stats provided, you can see that the covid is even less deadly than what the media would have you believe.

First off, many hospitals have lied in their reporting of the number of covid patients. One hospital in FL reported a 100% positive rate, but turned out it was only a 9% rate, and it was a typo that was never fixed until the news station back checked their results. Oops.

Second, many states like Cali and NY has stated that thousand and thousands people have had the antibodies who never knew they had the covid. Then Penn St came out with a study saying that the covid could be up to 80 times more contagious than what was thought. Meaning that more people have had the covid that didn't even know. For something that is so deadly, why can't these people even know they got it? So this further pushes the covid death rate even further below the 1%.

Third, the way people are added to the covid deaths is just stupid. People have had covid, and died in other ways, like murdered, car wreck, etc but they still get added to the covid deaths. Making the covid death numbers way higher than they should be, but even still the death rate is still below 1%. The CDC just came out saying ""The latest numbers from the CDC reveal hospitals have been counting patients who died from serious preexisting conditions as COVID-19 deaths. One America’s Pearson Sharp has more, as the CDC counts over 51-thousand patients who actually died from heart attacks, as opposed to the coronavirus.""

Also if you are scared, just keep your ass at home homie. Or if you scared, just wear a mask since they work, lol.

If there are precautions for your (or my) dumbass to not put some weakened at risk just wear the damn thing and shut the fuck up about politics, parties, personal freedom and all the inconsequential garbage that's just there since your breathing patterns and personal comfort are a bit obstructed.
Fuck that. Not all of us are going to lie down and be dictated to by the powers that be. The virus is only killing people that are beyond the age of life expectancy anyway. People die. It’s part and parcel of life. One day every single person on this forum will be dead, only people that are too shy to face this fact of life are panicking, wearing masks and giving up their freedom.

I haven’t worn a mask once. If anything wearing a fucking diaper on your face will only make it worse. If you aren’t really into breathing fresh air then sure, wear a mask. Me on the other hand, I am not going to be forced into doing anything by a totalitarian government they are going to literally have to physically force people like me to abide by their fascist regime.

Jesus, there's a big difference between things that happened under fascist regimes in the 1930s/40s to now I guess.

We need to stop equating covid with the flu. That is a straight out lie that I have to constantly educate patients that come into the ER.

Covid is a completely different beast and we're still learning about it to this day. There's many strange symptoms and lingering effects we find in patients.

This anti-mask rhetoric reminds me of the anti-vaxxers. Some googling or browsing FB groups to cherry pick studies or "proof" is not going to be more trustworthy than our nation's leading medical schools and hospitals.

One will find all the top medical establishments (Harvard, Mayo, John Hopkins, Cornell, Duke, etc) have all agreed masks help stem the spread.

If you become severely ill, where do you go? I don't think anyone is staying home to see what Joe or Jane on FB or online forums for medical advice.

These are the kind of headaches I have to go through regularly at work. I swear some of these patients I have to intubate would still scream false covid info if they could speak through their endo-trach tubes.

Just wear a mask, it's not that hard. At least the anti-vaxxers have a needle injecting stuff into them or their kids to be scared of.

That figure is wildly inaccurate. Japan has had over 100,000 confirmed cases, not "a couple of thousand." Furthermore, random antibody testing in Tokyo has shown that around 18 times as many people actually had the virus than tested positive for it. The actual case fatality rate (including all ages) is likely 0.1-0.3% in Japan.

Random antibody testing in the US has shown that 6 to 10 times as many people have had the virus and recovered from it than have tested positive for it. That means the actual case fatality rate in the US is 0.3-0.6%.

The reporting of confirmed active cases grossly underestimates the high proportion of asymptomatic cases, which, in turn, has caused the case fatality rate to be drastically overestimated.
Perfectly said.

5e56471358276798.jpg

Fuck that. Not all of us are going to lie down and be dictated to by the powers that be. The virus is only killing people that are beyond the age of life expectancy anyway. People die. It’s part and parcel of life. One day every single person on this forum will be dead, only people that are too shy to face this fact of life are panicking, wearing masks and giving up their freedom.

Or thinking about people who are weakened and their potential suffering over whatever your own ideas of personal freedom are. Responsibility within a community. Few people fear death itself. They fear the suffering that comes before it.

Glad to see Bryce going in on the government controls and economic destruction.

People today are living in 1984 and gladly accepting it like a bunch California soyboy sheep.
And you are one of those libertarian crackpots who think the government should stay out of everything. No construction codes, food standards, or safety of any kind. Buyer beware.

Or thinking about people who are weakened and their potential suffering over whatever your own ideas of personal freedom are. Responsibility within a community. Few people fear death itself. They fear the suffering that comes before it.
Whether I wear a mask or not they are at the exact same level of risk.
Masks do not prevent Covid.
Every year there are new strains of covid, this is not the first time. We have, in recent memory, had bird flu, swine flu and many types of influenza strains, some of these strains exclusively attacked children, and killed them, yet no talk of closing schools, no businesses being forced to close their doors, no mass hysteria. What is the difference now?

I can't help but like this guy because his opinion seems so genuine, and he seems like a decent human being that truly feels he's expressing something positive.

It's very different than when a political snake like Joe Rogan, for example, does it, where you can tell his opinion is shaped by ulterior motives.

He has a good point. We don't close off roads even though road accidents are a much bigger threat to everyone than covid. It doesn't make sense to lockdown society from a virus that seems to be on par with the flu. I've seen comments from doctors saying masks and handwashing so often might actually be bad (obviously not for vulnerable people) because our immune systems need to be active to stay strong.

OMG you are a special lad.

Scientists that have studied these things are giving advice to everyone, and geniuses like yourself think you are smarter then them.

Bet you think the earth is flat too huh?

Fuck we are doomed...

Right this fucking moron is arguing like he's actually intelligent.

It is doing something, it slows the spread of the virus but it doesn't stop it. I personally don't think primary school age kids should have to wear them (they don't over here in the UK), but they do definitely help.
Masks don’t help and you are spreading the mainstream media narrative like a little scared child. Grow a pair and start using your own mind instead of investing all of your faith in the government.

Back