Kron Gracie versus Bryce Mitchell?

I havent gotten to visit either of the 2 to know for sure, but my educated guess is while there is nostalgia to the GracieJJ era and how well it works on opponents not in the know, its training methods and techniques fall short for being the most cutting edge moves for the cage. It seemed Eddie Bravo demonstrated theres some truth to that theory. I'm not much for rubber guard myself but the Gracies tend be stubborn to a fault.

Yeh, a lot of it really doesn't work now, especially now that lots of fighters are training with high level grapplers themselves.

Guys like Kron seem to just hope they can get it to the ground and have a huge advantage. Might have worked in the past, but not now. Jourdain isn't some beast traditional wrestler, but still he was stopping all of Kron's tds with complete ease.

If you're some world class BJJ black belt and you're not good enough to even threaten from your back for 3 rounds, then whatever you're doing just doesn't work for MMA against decent fighters these days.

Rubber guard sucks too. I used to like using it, but it does nothing in MMA lol.

Kron's grappling against Jourdain was so embarrassing that they should have taken away his black belt.

I never want to see Kron in the UFC again.
After the Jourdain fight, I’d be shocked if the UFC booked Kron again. I was actually a fan at one point, but that performance was extremely embarrassing.

I prefer Bryce Mitchell vs Fred Ettish at this point

Why would anyone want to see that fight. Bruce Mitchell is mentally ill and should never be allowed to fight again and the Gracie’s stopped being relevant 30 years ago

This fight was having hype potential through the roof, possibly even reach the firmament IMHO.

I believe Bryce will win this #battle if it was to happen.

this tends to end up a crappy stand up fight

Good fight in my opinion.

This might not be the craziest fight ever but wil feature two of the craziest guys every

Kron doesn't deserve Bryce at all and it'd be a waste of time anyway.

Kron's striking isn't great.

Mitchell the way better grappler in every area. People can carry on about Kron being some black belt or whatever, but he's also the guy that got handled on the ground with complete ease by Jourdain. Kron was shut down so hard he couldn't even attempt anything from guard. If Jourdain can do that to him, then Bryce would fucking destroy him.

Bryce mauls and then subs him easily. This isn't BJJ.
Yeah, some said Kron brawling with Cub Swanson proved he could strike. Kron showed some grit, but he got beat up pretty badly by a 36-year old (at the time) who was on a 4-loss streak. I think Bryce is better everywhere except possibly submissions, and Kron's only small chance would be catching Bryce on the ground (doubtful as Bryce would be careful).

This might not be the craziest fight ever but wil feature two of the craziest guys every
How about this one? Just the staredown alone in the first 10 seconds is hard to beat.

loser gets vaccinated

Back