Bryce Mitchell whining about wearing a mask

Well he’s correct about one thing:

He’s going to take a lot of criticism for this...

Look at this retard. I bet you look like a beta bitch lol that has 0 friends and does shit in public. Would get slapped around for not wearing it in a public place.
If I got slapped, I wouldn't even notice. You libshits don't even lift.

Masks don’t help and you are spreading the mainstream media narrative like a little scared child. Grow a pair and start using your own mind instead of investing all of your faith in the government.

Another incel kid that clearly never leaves his house. Shernerds outing themselves. Please by all means show us yourself walking in public places without the mask tough guy.

You're either a bitch that never leaves your house or a bitch pretending you do. Only dumbasses I've seen in public not wearing a mask literally look exactly like what you would think.

Another incel kid that clearly never leaves his house. Shernerds outing themselves. Please by all means show us yourself walking in public places without the mask tough guy.

You're either a bitch that never leaves your house or a bitch pretending you do. Only dumbasses I've seen in public not wearing a mask literally look exactly like what you would think.
"You never leave your house" says the guy willing to lock himself down for months.

Whether I wear a mask or not they are at the exact same level of risk.
Masks do not prevent Covid.
Every year there are new strains of covid, this is not the first time. We have, in recent memory, had bird flu, swine flu and many types of influenza strains, some of these strains exclusively attacked children, and killed them, yet no talk of closing schools, no businesses being forced to close their doors, no mass hysteria. What is the difference now?

A lot. It's easier to reach people than back then in the home phone age. So large scale operations are possible to implement. Then there is the high infection risk compared to most cold type diseases. Vaccine is a sort of deadline with this. Germany now has 20k new cases a day, the spreading can become a difficult situation.

Yet the hysteria is also a real thing since for example I know young people who didn't leave their house for 6 months because they're overweight. This downright obstruction of normal living is the downside of these restrictions. But the core idea of protection and also effort to show steps to protect (foolproof or not) are both the right steps to take.

Wrong.
I happily and proudly go anywhere I want without a mask.
It’s not exactly difficult.
There is such a thing as the discrimination bill which prevents businesses from forbidding me entry due to being exempt from wearing a mask. There is literally nothing anyone can do to stop people going around unmasked, and if they do try to they risk facing legal action. Which no business under these circumstances can chance currently.
I do not live in the same bubble as you and all these other sheep. My freedom and the ability to live my life without a diaper on my face means something to me above this phantom virus.

Brainwash how?

You are not WOKE.

You are stupid.
wear a mask if you want to......stop telling everyone else what to do with themselves....

its not a hard concept....

everyone willing to just blanket cuck to the government telling them what they themselves can or cant do with their own bodies is part of the problem and when the dust settles ....if they have any bit of self examination to them.....they'll have to live with that on their conscience

alot of you cant see it but we are very quickly coming up to a point in time when a lot of people are going to be saying ((to themselves because most cant admit when they were wrong)) that it was probably a major mistake to just accept tyranny with open legs like some wanton $2 hooker that just cant get fucked enough......

5e56471358276798.jpg
Why do you keep posting George Floyd related posts in a thread about Covid-19 and wearing a mask? What exactly is the message you are trying to give out of curiosity?

Are you legit slow? Buddy you're a little bitch telling others not to wear a mask and you never leave your house. I've ducked more random women during covid than you're going to get in your life.

While wearing a mask to meet them.

Someone ban this kid.
why would you duck them and not fuck them? didnt have a little mask for the little guy?

A lot. It's easier to reach people than back then in the home phone age. So large scale operations are possible to implement. Then there is the high infection risk compared to most cold type diseases. Vaccine is a sort of deadline with this. Germany now has 20k new cases a day, the spreading can become a difficult situation.

Yet the hysteria is also a real thing since for example I know young people who didn't leave their house for 6 months because they're overweight. This downright obstruction of normal living is the downside of these restrictions. But the core idea of protection and also effort to show steps to protect (foolproof or not) are both the right steps to take.
You’re an idiot.
Bird flu epidemic was 2013
Swine flu epidemic was 2009
The only thing that has changed since then is the sheer amount of people that rely on social media for all of their information.
Little by little the general public are being encouraged to engage in group think, rather than do the mental gymnastics required in order to think critically. All the proof is right there in front of you, if you choose not to follow the corrupt mainstream media narrative then by all means you can break free of the limited level of thinking that you have become accustomed to.

Are you legit slow? Buddy you're a little bitch telling others not to wear a mask and you never leave your house. I've fucked more random women during covid than you're going to get in your life.

While wearing a mask to meet them.

Someone ban this kid.
No one cares about the fat Antifa girls you met at a BLM protest.

wear a mask if you want to......stop telling everyone else what to do with themselves....

its not a hard concept....

everyone willing to just blanket cuck to the government telling them what they themselves can or cant do with their own bodies is part of the problem and when the dust settles ....if they have any bit of self examination to them.....they'll have to live with that on their conscience

alot of you cant see it but we are very quickly coming up to a point in time when a lot of people are going to be saying ((to themselves because most cant admit when they were wrong)) that it was probably a major mistake to just accept tyranny with open legs like some wanton $2 hooker that just cant get fucked enough......

Do you have real life friends? You just wrote all that shit and it makes you look like a basement dweller that never goes outside. Tyrannical brainwashing over a mask. Boy the geek in this thread is strong lok

How? If you took a heart attack 3 years ago took another one now and died how is it covid19 related? Lots of stupid people on sherdog. Fall in line sheepbrahs!!!
Well done exposing yourself before I could even respond

Back