Bryce Mitchell whining about wearing a mask

Overblowing this virus is cringe, crying because you hqve to wear a mask in businesses is cringe. Fuxk this election year

Jesus. Of all the sites to link, the Federalist, might as well link Breitbart or Info Wars.

The study says in places where you have to gather in close proximity, like bars, gyms, restaurants, where people are bad about keeping on their masks, covid will spread. It basically proves poor mask usage and poor social distancing will spread the virus. Masks are not 100%, but they help a GREAT deal when everyone is responsibly wearing them.

Japan has a MUCH higher population density than us, and yet have only had a couple of thousand cases total this year. They wore masks from the start, is great about hand hygiene, and social distancing.

I work in the ER, and all my co-workers, from respiratory therapists, social workers, nurses, doctors, etc. We all wear masks for our 12-13 hour shifts. We see about 300-400 patients daily, and so far this year, I personally know of 7 of my peers have been positive. I am 100% certain, without PPE like masks, that number would be far greater. It's not that hard to wear one, I wear a pretty heavy duty N95 mask in the gym. Anyone else whining about a simple mask has no right calling others weak.

What frustrates me when I speak to patients who have tested positive for covid, and are heading in a downwards spiral, with an imminent trip to the ICU, who still yell at me for requiring them to wear a mask and/or disputing my report of their covid test is a hoax and I'm just saying that to make more money (No, I do not get paid any extra money for diagnosing positive covid patients). This happens on a weekly basis. I love America to death, and there's no other place I'd rather live, but I can't say I am surprised we are the laughing stock of the world during this time.

Anyone preaching this anti-mask rhetoric is just killing our fellow Americans. We got enough health issues to deal without ignorantly doing the bare minimum to help out.

They died from the flu and heart problems.

They call that "Covid" in 2020.
I was actually gonna put 230k covid deaths since that is the current death toll but I’m aware of your type of argument so I took out 30k which is around the amount of deaths caused by the flu in the US last year

"Scientists."

a54b801358269241.jpg

Another dumb fuck flushing America down the drain. Australia had zero locally acquired cases today and New Zealand has had basically no COVID for months. All this pandemic has revealed is the complete failure of American education, healthcare, and political leadership.

Over 200k deaths by covid in the US. That is more than the US casualties of the Iraq war and Vietnam war combined
Yeah that’s why there is evidence out there they are marking people died of COVID when they died of other things. One guy took his father into hospital who had cancer the last 3 years. He got worse and died while on hospital what did they put on his death certificate? Died of COVID19. The mans son and their family are suing the hospital.

Yeah that’s why there is evidence out there they are marking people died of COVID when they died of other things. One guy took his father into hospital who had cancer the last 3 years. He got worse and died while on hospital what did they put on his death certificate? Died of COVID19. The mans son and their family are suing the hospital.
Don't forget how you are immune from the virus if you riot.

I know right.

This moron thinks there are 'scientists' out there looking out for him.

You can't fix this kind of stupid.

Just for my morbid curiosity what is your level of education/background?

Let’s say that 100k of those covid deaths are illegitimate as you are alluding to it would STILL be in the top 3 covid deaths with Brazil and India

Dafuq is this guy even ranting about? Stick to talking about fighting. His opinion doesn’t matter on this stage.
If you dont want to hear opinions then don’t listen to post fight conferences lmao, pretty simple shit actually

Back