• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rewatch Belal is a boring fighter they said

AL-Tappo McSnappo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

How is he boring?

The guy is non stop action, its not his fault he needs 10s of punches before getting a tko or knockout.

Leon will get beat by Belal under 4 rounds.

edit

more of Belal good fights

i can't find full fight but belal muhammad vs dhiego lima was a very exciting fight.

Last edited:
METKZGY_o.gif

"Belal is the most exciting prospect in the division, maybe even the UFC.
The fans can't get enough. You see the dude's walkouts? He takes the roof off the place.
When he fights, you know you're guaranteed action. You're guaranteed CARNAGE.
Once-ever athlete is an over-used term, but he certainly lives up to that moniker.
The best to ever do it with an exciting style inside and outside of the cage - remember the name, Belal Mohamed."

- TS (probably)

"Belal is the most exciting prospect in the division, maybe even the UFC.
The fans can't get enough. You see the dude's walkouts? He takes the roof off the place.
When he fights, you know you're guaranteed action. You're guaranteed CARNAGE.
Once-ever athlete is an over-used term, but he certainly lives up to that moniker.
The best to ever do it with an exciting style inside and outside of the cage - remember the name, Belal Mohamed."

- TS (probably)
Nope, it's Belal is my muslim brotha so i have to defend him against infidels no matter what

It's the exception rather than the rule. He was exciting not because he wanted to put on a show or because it's his natural style.

He just had to do this to win. His gameplan and path to victory was to drown Brady. He managed to do it and win.

How is he boring?

The guy is non stop action, its not his fault he needs 10s of punches before getting a tko or knockout.

Leon will get beat by Belal under 4 rounds.

edit

more of Belal good fights

i can't find full fight but belal muhammad vs dhiego lima was a very exciting fight.

Making a thread like this and using “will beat” instead of “can”, without a bet slip is weak sauce.

Last edited:
Belal is and will always be boring AF. Only one good fight will not change that. And you need 2 to tango, what was said before.

EDIT: If this fight wouldn´t be in England the location would be half empty the moment this fight starts.

I’m just glad he’s getting the shot he earned. I expect Edwards to win. I just want the division to move on from all the fuckery when Usman was the champ.

This is the first step towards that. The champion defending against the obvious next guy in line. No controversy, and may the better fighter win.

Back