Media Henry Cejudo: Belal Muhammad is the next Khabib (remember the name)

Cejudo said Colby vs Leon would be easy money for Colby. He's a decent analyst, but he gets things hilariously wrong sometimes.
Not outrageous to say Colby would win the fight, but "easy money"? That sounds like something some casual that doesn't understand the sport at all would say. Maybe it is bias, or maybe CTE.

lol the downside of being a fast stream-of-thought talker like Henry IMO

You may make good points but then contradict yourself with one of your 200 other sentences
it always happens. most people are actually full of contradictions and half-baked ideas that they don’t even realize. once they start talking on the record it all comes out.

I thought Leon was dominating him in the first fight. Belal has looked great since. It doesn't really interest me muck, but Belal is a deserving challenger.

Weak statement khabib highly overrated anyhow. Belal has almost as many ranked wins at this point. Hell, he might even have more.

He’s never going to be undefeated so there is no other metric in which he can be khabib-esque.

Henry is kinda a retard sometimes it’s best to ignore anything that comes out of his mouth. I remember him trying to tell aspinall that’s not a real belt, meanwhile we know jones is going to retire after his fight with stipe

Last edited:
‘what he did to gilbert burns and how he did it to him’
<23>
Imagine what Khabib would do to a guy with one functioning arm lol

The Belal that showed up in the Gilbert Burns fight will get his ass kicked. If Leon doesn’t send him packing, I hope Shavkat adds him to his finishes.

Khabib walked through every one of his opponents. Belal has trouble doing that.

Cejudo said Colby vs Leon would be easy money for Colby. He's a decent analyst, but he gets things hilariously wrong sometimes.

Everybody does. Did you expect Colby to fight the way he did?

No, but I didn't think it was easy money for Colby even if he fought well. Although he could've won.

No, but I didn't think it was easy money for Colby even if he fought well. Although he could've won.

We will never know how the fight would have went if Colby would have fought more like he usually does. So can't really say whether it's right or wrong what he was thinking. Colby might well have gassed Leon out if he started pressuring him from the get go, or he might not have
.. <Fedor23>

It's a bit silly to hold it against him, while probably 99% of people didn't expect colby to phone it in like he did.

I didn't necessarily anticipate Colby fighting THAT badly, but I did say he crossed the magic 35y/o boundary and was going to have serious ring rust from not doing anything for a very long time

Khabib is the same age as Belal but retired 3 and half years ago.

Back