Leon Edwards is a hypocrite.

Belal is gonna need a UN binding resolution to get Edwards off him now. Be careful what you wish for.

Others? WHOMST??????

No it wont age like milk. He will be FORCED to face the music. This is the music.

Allah, Allah... your avatar has a Chirstmas hat.

Haram

You've got a good point here.

The fact the UFC is making so many guys win 10 fights in a row its a common experience one can be hypocritical about is a depressing thought.

Reactions: HHJ
So there shouldnt be any talk about anyone else. Announce the fucking fight.

60/40 split purse favoring Belal

Leon just fought. If you want to harass a champ into accepting a fight, have a go at islam. That guy fought for 3 minutes in the last 10 months and doesn't have a fight signed. Plus, you'll get better reactions out of islam fans if you make threads like this about him. Seriously, give it a go sometime.

Leon just fought. If you want to harass a champ into accepting a fight, have a go at islam. That guy fought for 3 minutes in the last 10 months and doesn't have a fight signed. Plus, you'll get better reactions out of islam fans if you make threads like this about him. Seriously, give it a go sometime.
For sure he seems unfocused about who he wants to fight,but im pretty sure he will fight Justin Gaethje. Plus Izzy the Mack's fans tend to be Belal supporters,and there is a war to win!

For sure he seems unfocused about who he wants to fight,but im pretty sure he will fight Justin Gaethje. Plus Izzy the Mack's fans tend to be Belal supporters,and there is a war to win!

I'm not that worried. As you said yourself, there isn't really anyone else for leon to fight, unless islam steps on belal's toes and gets the shot at leon

I love making fun of Belal but honestly would be thrilled to see him beat Leon.

Reactions: HHJ
This stuff with Belal is getting ridiculous. The guy more than deserves a title shot at this point. But, Colby was saying if he won, then he wouldn't give him a shot, and now Leon is balking and wanting to fight Burns instead. It's absurd. Belal should've been ahead of Colby anyway. The guy keeps getting passed over. The only other comparable resume right now is Shavkat, and he's hurt. UFC has to stop putting up with this nonsense, but they are part of the problem, because they want to make money, and this don't want 2 boring guys that can't promote a fight.

View attachment 1019111

At the presser after his dominant easy win over whatever his name was,when asked questions about fighting Belal,he said he thought there were others,that it didnt have to be him. Now,while that is bullshit,I thought maybe its cos UFC already has Shavkat lined up,and they already decided on that. Shavkat is injured though,so thats not gonna happen anytime soon. Leon's Coach Dave Lovell is a good guy,I really like him after he famously coached Leon out of his rut to headshot BANG Usman...he was on Ariel's podcast,and he was saying how if it was up to him,he would have Burns get the next shot??

Burns is coming off a loss,to BELAL,and you want HIM to get the shot over Belal?? Fuckin ridiculous. But the tweet that Leon made to Belal takes the cake. "The least intimidating person in the organization?"

Thats exactly what YOU WERE. No one wanted you to have shit. Belal was even the backup in your fight in case Whats his name pussied out. Stop being a fuckin hypocrite,and take this fight. You and Dana look stupid denying this fight any longer.

What is even the point of winning fights ???????????

There is no one else. Belal must get the shot. Remember the name.

View attachment 1019114
Jesus!!!
What happened???? Why so mad???
I am a Belal fanboy and know that he should be next (It's not as question); but you guys are taking it too far!
The champ saying "there are others" may be that he wants to think before committing to anyone; which I find a perfectly fine answer for someone who just fought.
And he responded directly to him saying "he is not against this fight", and if he was next, Leon didn't care. So that's a yes from the champ. But (of course), no commitment.
That is the way that I interpreted it. And it seems you are mad for saying OK to this fight (without committing to it)??

Last edited:
Jesus!!!
What happened???? Why so mad???
I am a Belal fanboy and know that he should be next (It's not as question); but you guys are taking it too far!
The champ saying "there are others" may be that he wants to think before committing to anyone; which I find a perfectly fine answer for someone who just fought.
And he responded directly to him saying "he is not against this fight", and if he was next, Leon didn't care. So that's a yes from the champ. But (of course), no commitment.
That is the way that I interpreted it. And it seems you are mad for saying OK to this fight (without committing to it)??
Commit or vacate!

belal is literally leons easiest fight. every other prospect is a much much much tougher fight.

Imagine if Leon had to pull out the last minute and we got Belal vs Colby instead at 296. He would have thrown Cloby around the cage like a bag of marshmallows and probably gotten another standing TKO victory after torturing him for 4 and a half rounds.
Can also say, imagine what Usman or Khamzat would have done to a one armed Burns.

In another post you put Belal and Shavkat side by side as killers. Shavkat has been a killer like in 18/18 fights. Belal it’s very rare to see him as a killer in the same sense. Shavkat looks like Belal did against Brady on average. That fight was like a 1/12 for Belal and arguably his best UFC performance.

Can also say, imagine what Usman or Khamzat would have done to a one armed Burns.

In another post you put Belal and Shavkat side by side as killers. Shavkat has been a killer like in 18/18 fights. Belal it’s very rare to see him as a killer in the same sense. Shavkat looks like Belal did against Brady on average. That fight was like a 1/12 for Belal and arguably his best UFC performance.

So?

Back