ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

Moises VS Riddell
Culibao VS Silva
Rodriguez VS Dulgarian

only good fights.. And none main card caliber on any decent card

3 horrific WMMA, alot of washed up fighters.... top it off main event Tai Tuivasa VS Marcin Tybura feels like a fight thats already happened but LMAO @ main event

Watch it be all finishes and Card of the Year

Doesn't change shit. This is always the dumbest response ever. A fucking regional amateur card can have "all finishes". There's a standard, an expectation from what's supposed to be the premier international organization of MMA and that standard is lost, its bad, it's watered down. Fans are too stupid to realize the UFC doesn't even prioritize signing top talent because they're too cheap. When cards are filled with unranked fighters and basically none of them have potential or are interesting prospects...It's worth complaining about. And thanks to anyone who says "then don't watch it", don't worry, I won't.

Why TF did the UFC promote Tai/Tybura to the main event of it's own card? A win for either guy doesn't do much for the rankings or the title picture. At best, that fight could be a prelim headliner or a main card opener to get the fans riled up.

This is what happens when you have a TV/streaming deal. You have to provide content. As long as a TV network keeps paying for it, we'll keep having to sit through it (or not - I'm not watching these kind of cards).

As bad as these cards are, networks like ESPN see it as a benefit for advertisers, demographics, etc. The old UFC we know will never exist anymore. They used to be a PPV company and HAD to stack their PPVs to make money and stay in business. That's no longer the case.

Moises VS Riddell
Culibao VS Silva
Rodriguez VS Dulgarian

only good fights.. And none main card caliber on any decent card

3 horrific WMMA, alot of washed up fighters.... top it off main event Tai Tuivasa VS Marcin Tybura feels like a fight thats already happened but LMAO @ main event

Tuivasa/Tybura... the kind of fight that feels a bit like both guys are just doing their day-to-day office job. Not trying to be disrespectful, and HW is in a horrid state, but there really isn't much at stake there. I wouldn't be surprised if they were both ranked #10 before, and after the fight, no matter the result

This is the reason I've just completely given up on prejudging cards.
UFC 60 is a perfect example of this. Kind of weak on paper but awesome in action. Mike Swick quicked Joe Riggs, Brandon Vera took out some fat Brazilian dude fast, John Alesia provided free backpack services to Diego Sanchez, Lister subbed Sakara round one, and Matt Hughes subbed the OG. One of my faves

I thought Riddell retired

Nah. His confidence was just shook after getting finished by Fiziev, Turner and Mociano. Absolute murderers row and no shame in any of those losses imo.

Hopefully there's still some heart left him in like he showed in the Dober fight.

Back