All you casuals saying Conor sucks are actually discrediting Doostin.

It's not that Conor sucks. Conor's clearly really dangerous, so bully to anyone who takes the risk. But he's also not well-rounded and is vulnerable, and the wins are more name-value than divisional relevance. All of that was already cemented for Dustin with his row of wins and consistency.

Conor fans know what consistency is right?

MMA fans: Conor is not top 20 LW

Also MMA fans: Poirier beating Conor means he's no.1 LW

bn7uwxdpf1q61.jpg
Nope. Dustin was already the number 1 LW before even the first Conor rematch. Most people have been saying from the beginning that Dustin is getting a big fight, but by going backwards.

Won the belt..

Seriously though: I am not talking about biggest name or most decorated or biggest money fight… I am talking about best combat body that Dustin has beaten in the cage - and that’s Max. Max is a tougher fight for Dustin and would beat McGregor at any weight right now.

Seriously though: I am not talking about biggest name or most decorated or biggest money fight… I am talking about best combat body that Dustin has beaten in the cage - and that’s Max. Max is a tougher fight for Dustin and would beat McGregor at any weight right now.
Max is at a crossroads in his career with a lot to prove IMO.. Good fighter, but his prime might be a short one..

In terms of competition, Conor isn't even the biggest feather in Dustin's cap lol.

Reactions: lsa
Max is at a crossroads in his career with a lot to prove IMO.. Good fighter, but his prime might be a short one..

I thought so too after the Dustin fight but he has come back strong. We’ll see.

This take baffles me a bit. Max has looked better with each fight before and after fighting Dustin. As many times as I've watched those Alex fights, I still can't see how he lost them.

Hes 1-3 in his last 4, 1-4 if you count mayweather. And he got finished in all of them.

No, I’m pretty sure he actually sucks.
He did better against Mayweather than most expected but that nonsense has nothing to do with this.

Any LW that fights Khabib and then this version of Doostin x 2 is not gonna come out 3-0 fool.

anyone who says conor sucks in the cage is retarded. everything about him sucks outside of the cage though. the guy is a complete jerk off

Saying Canor sucks doesn’t discredit Dustin all that much .. maybe just a lil bit. He’s got his justa gatekeepthje win still… but then again .. Conor > eddie> Justin.

Justin can’t even get past punching bag ONEFC flunk out eddie alverez.. so beating Justin is not a big win at all. Dustin has zero quality wins whatsoever once you break it down like that. Conor Justin and eddie are not quality wins. Max is a featherweight so don’t even bother going there. With that said who the hell did Dustin beat? Nobody worth a damn .. that’s who

the obvious conclusion is the entire light weight division is overrated to downright terrible. Dustin aint that good n would prolly get mauled by the dariushs of the world. Kabib is a welterweight who weight bullied a bunch of featherweights then retired out of fear.. knowing that he is 1 or 3 fights away from a brutal loss..so kabib did Absolutely nothing to elevate that overrated as fuck division either.

Do not be fooled by Dustin taking down Conor. Your grandma would caption a plane to suplex city with Conor as her passenger. Taking Conor down doesn’t indicate a wrestling improvement whatsoever. It means nothing. An improvement to Dustins wrestling game is pure speculation and most likely he’d still get mauled by a good wrestler the same as before

Last edited:
In terms of competition, Conor isn't even the biggest feather in Dustin's cap lol.
Name another guy Dustin has beat that has finished Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez….go ahead, I will be Fookin waiting for your response.

Conor SUCKS ....... not as a fighter he's a great mma fighter (not a goat tho) Conor is just a total piece of shit as a human being thus ....... CONOR SUCKS

Dustin wouldnt even stand a chance if Conors both leg are working properly.
Which time? First time when he got it leg kicked into oblivion because he has zero idea how to stop a calf kick? Or the second time when he broke it himself spamming awful kicks of his own?

Name another guy Dustin has beat that has finished Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez….go ahead, I will be Fookin waiting for your response.
All ages ago my man. He’s a has been. Fights weren’t competitive with Dustin. Tko in second then in first. Tough to get credit for losses. But somehow Conor and his fans try and get credit for losses

That's a silly premise, Dustin made short work of Connor and dominated across the board in the third fight. The difference between the two fighters is massive.

He did better against Mayweather than most expected but that nonsense has nothing to do with this.

Any LW that fights Khabib and then this version of Doostin x 2 is not gonna come out 3-0 fool.
Right. But all his fans were sure he’d win those fights. And to Conor it was a virtual lock. I mean maybe take 1 or 2 of them? 3-0, sure that’s hard. But how about 1 win before you makes posts about how his losses are good losses and hes not actually that bad

Back