All you casuals saying Conor sucks are actually discrediting Doostin.

He just won two of the highest selling fights of all time and got tons of publicity. He’s 100% a bigger name now than before the Conor fights. Look at how Nate skyrocketed post Conor.

Name recognition? Sure. But he lost a shitload of fans with his actions as well. Nate was always popular before Connor, and Dustbin will never have half his popularity

Their 3 fights have followed a similar(not exact you like-thirsty fools) arc to that of Cain vs JDS.

Sure Cain got caught in their first meeting(much like Dustin) behind the ear and the fight ended quickly.

However, after the trilogy was done, it was obvious who the superior fighter was.

Dustin has just improved so much and his boxing has been his biggest area of growth. Does not mean Conor sucks now(Just like JDS did not suck back them) but Dustin has figured out how to handle the early storm, stay composed and focused and take over the fight(s).

It’s a BIG credit to Doostin and shows how much work he put in to get to this elite level. Only Khabib can beat this version.
Dustin is levels above conor.

Conor doesn't suck as a fighter. He just isn't as good as the mega hype train tried to convince us.

Doostin will Mop the floor with Conors foot next cuatro-match.

Conor is a scumbag and his best days are behind him, but he doesn’t suck. I rewatched the Mayweather boxing farce for the first time since it happened, and it’s crazy how well McGregor did in the early going, in his boxing debut against the best boxer of his era. He was, and is, a very good fighter. Look how well he handled himself in the first and third rounds with Khabib. Admittedly he should have stayed at FW where his power really counted, but yes, arguing that he sucks is both incorrect in itself and disregards how amazing Poirier has become in recent years.

Not really, Dustin has proven many times he's elite. Nobody should have really been surprised that Dustin is the better fighter considering their records since fighting the first time.

Hes 1-3 in his last 4, 1-4 if you count mayweather. And he got finished in all of them.

No, I’m pretty sure he actually sucks.

I think everyone else in the division would have that record against Khabib, Poirier and Mayweather.

Back