All you casuals saying Conor sucks are actually discrediting Doostin.

MMA fans: Conor is not top 20 LW

Also MMA fans: Poirier beating Conor means he's no.1 LW

bn7uwxdpf1q61.jpg

Nice family portrait.

To each his own as the nazis used to say TS. To me cocaine snorters suck unlike to you

This take baffles me a bit. Max has looked better with each fight before and after fighting Dustin. As many times as I've watched those Alex fights, I still can't see how he lost them.

Eh, he definitely lost the first fight, 2nd fight was very close but I also think Max won that

Honestly I think Conor is a classic case of a fighter with a very unique but narrow style who got figured out by opponents, people worked out if you didnt rush into that counter hook he wasnt anywhere near as dangerous and that his stance was vulnerable to lowkicks and bodyshots.

Not discrediting, Conor has been Dustins easier opponents.

Connor was great when he could use his size and precision vs smaller guys. He is still in First 7 LW though. Size matter.

Dustin didn't lose to Conor at LW. He lost to him at FW. There are no similarities. JDS and Cain were both TOP 5 in a thin HW division. Dustin is TOP 5 LW but Conor isn't.

My bad Justin is clearly going down in the UFC record books for his incredible performances..

Getting TKO'd by Eddie and Dustin.. And the startling way he staved off Khabib for like 6 min before tapping.

And for some reason he has been sitting on his ass for nearly 12 months waiting for..... A big payday I guess.. He seems to have deluded himself he earned it..

What a legend..
Tell me about it Conor record outside FW is a sight to behold 1-3 LW and 2-1 at WW
and all his loses has been by stoppage.
Let's not forget his record of being stripped of titles in 2 different weight classes and of course 0 defenses.

Not a Conor the person fan at all. But, he was a great fighter. Until he met Khabib, there was talk of him being a GOAT candidate at 155. I don’t think he’s far from that peak. If Cowboy (who is a pretty well-liked fighter)performed at this level, people would be really supportive of his return. Try to separate the fighter from the person.

Most people saying McGee sucks are usually referring to his character, or at least are partly impelled to say so due to his vileness.
Nothing to do with Dustin, who is widely regarded as currently the best LW.

Tell me about it Conor record outside FW is a sight to behold 1-3 LW and 2-1 at WW
and all his loses has been by stoppage.
Let's not forget his record of being stripped of titles in 2 different weight classes and of course 0 defenses.
Yes Conor won multiple world championships and was stripped. How many world championships has Justin won in the UFC again? Legit no phony belts are counted.

Dustin climbed the rankings, got paid, and got some extra fans. He’s onto better things and will show he’s elite when he smokes Charles for the belt.
Lol

He definitely didn't increase his fanbase. If anything it reduced with his beta move of choosing red panty night over belt legacy.

Also Chuckie will choke him dead

Conor is done. He can maybe beat the 11-15 at LW but the top ten all smoke him even the corpse of Ferguson. Which btw is 100% the fight to make next. Give Tony his red panty night!

Lol

He definitely didn't increase his fanbase. If anything it reduced with his beta move of choosing red panty night over belt legacy.

Also Chuckie will choke him dead
He just won two of the highest selling fights of all time and got tons of publicity. He’s 100% a bigger name now than before the Conor fights. Look at how Nate skyrocketed post Conor.

Back