All you casuals saying Conor sucks are actually discrediting Doostin.

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Their 3 fights have followed a similar(not exact you like-thirsty fools) arc to that of Cain vs JDS.

Sure Cain got caught in their first meeting(much like Dustin) behind the ear and the fight ended quickly.

However, after the trilogy was done, it was obvious who the superior fighter was.

Dustin has just improved so much and his boxing has been his biggest area of growth. Does not mean Conor sucks now(Just like JDS did not suck back them) but Dustin has figured out how to handle the early storm, stay composed and focused and take over the fight(s).

It’s a BIG credit to Doostin and shows how much work he put in to get to this elite level. Only Khabib can beat this version.

MMA fans: Conor is not top 20 LW

Also MMA fans: Poirier beating Conor means he's no.1 LW

bn7uwxdpf1q61.jpg

Dustin wouldnt even stand a chance if Conors both leg are working properly.

I agree with you for the most part man. And I say the following not as some blind hater (I think) but as someone who truly believes it:

Dustin shouldn’t be wearing a victory over Conor as a badge of honor. Beating Conor is not some big accomplishment no matter how much Khabib fans would like to believe it is. He’s never been very good. He’s never been more than a solid left hand and a telegraphed wheel kick. He’s got, arguably, one single meaningful victory which was a stellar KO of Aldo.

Cain vs JDS is a fair comparison in my opinion with the exception being that JDS literally caught Cain while Conor beat a really young and unpolished Dustin Poirer. JDS was never the better fighter while Conor may have been when they first met.
Conor doesn’t “suck”, he’s simply not that good. JDS didn’t suck either, although I’d argue he’s better than Conor, but Cain and Poirer were/are legit fighters in their divisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dustin is the better more well rounded fighter than Conor has been after their first fight. Conor has always been crazy over hyped and overrated as a fighter.

Their 3 fights have followed a similar(not exact you like-thirsty fools) arc to that of Cain vs JDS.
You might be into something here but we saw Dustin take his best shots and then proceed to maul him... like he would do to anyone who does not belong in there with him. So, I don't agree that putting the irish punk down is that detrimental to Poirier's abilities. IMO.

Back