All you casuals saying Conor sucks are actually discrediting Doostin.

Name another guy Dustin has beat that has finished Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez….go ahead, I will be Fookin waiting for your response.
I'll name a guy that has beaten Aldo twice, went on a much more impressive run then Conor at 145, most stoppages at 145 and most (T)KO's in the division as well. Max Holloway. There's your fucking response, pathetic leprechaun.

This take baffles me a bit. Max has looked better with each fight before and after fighting Dustin. As many times as I've watched those Alex fights, I still can't see how he lost them.
Well he did lose them. His performances were not particularly good in either of them. So we definitely saw a very different performance.

Conor is clearly not focused and has a lot of distractions and substance abuse issues. He's not at his best.

But Dustin doesn't need to fight Conor at his best. He's got a title shot when he wants one, he has made a ton of money, and he's living his best life. Good for him. Whether Conor is great or not, Dustin is great.

Looking forward to Do Bronx beating Dustin so we can say that Dustin was never that good and that "his best win was against a coked out FW fighting at LW"

Mystic P predicts deez tings.

I'll name a guy that has beaten Aldo twice, went on a much more impressive run then Conor at 145, most stoppages at 145 and most (T)KO's in the division as well. Max Holloway. There's your fucking response, pathetic leprechaun.
You clueless moron. Halloway? How did Max do against Conor?

Think before you reply goofy.

Their 3 fights have followed a similar(not exact you like-thirsty fools) arc to that of Cain vs JDS.

Sure Cain got caught in their first meeting(much like Dustin) behind the ear and the fight ended quickly.

However, after the trilogy was done, it was obvious who the superior fighter was.

Dustin has just improved so much and his boxing has been his biggest area of growth. Does not mean Conor sucks now(Just like JDS did not suck back them) but Dustin has figured out how to handle the early storm, stay composed and focused and take over the fight(s).

It’s a BIG credit to Doostin and shows how much work he put in to get to this elite level. Only Khabib can beat this version.

JDS and Cain were in their prime and the two best fighters in the world when they had their trilogy. Conor beat Poirier before he reached his prime and is unproven at lightweight.

Their 3 fights have followed a similar(not exact you like-thirsty fools) arc to that of Cain vs JDS.

Sure Cain got caught in their first meeting(much like Dustin) behind the ear and the fight ended quickly.

However, after the trilogy was done, it was obvious who the superior fighter was.

Dustin has just improved so much and his boxing has been his biggest area of growth. Does not mean Conor sucks now(Just like JDS did not suck back them) but Dustin has figured out how to handle the early storm, stay composed and focused and take over the fight(s).

It’s a BIG credit to Doostin and shows how much work he put in to get to this elite level. Only Khabib can beat this version.
Or if you know what you're watching you can speak your mind without intending to demean Dustin.

It's obvious to anyone who pays attention to fighting that Conor has declined, it just is what it is. Porier has already proven himself in the division, being honest about a money fight doesn't tarnish his legacy. If anything it bolstered it by getting back a loss.

This thread and your focus on storyline tells me a lot about you as a fan. You sound like Ariel, worry about the techniques and not the drama.

You clueless moron. Halloway? How did Max do against Conor?

Think before you reply goofy.
I guarantee you Max puts up a better fight against Conor or just flat out beats him up this time around. Beating A striped Jiu Jitsu Whitebelt coming off a loss to Bermudez in Holloway doesn't automatically garner Max was at top form when Conor bested him. Max was also a late replacement 2weeks notice when he fought Conor.

Conor's best days as a fighter are gone. He's not elite anymore. Realistically he's not even a top 10 LW nowadays.

And that's why Doostin beat him easily twice, with the second fight about to end even sooner than the previous by tko/ko until that unfortunate leg break happened

Conor doesn't suck. He's just nowhere near elite any more and would have never sniffed the 155 belt in the first place if he had to earn his title shot the old fashioned way by defeating multiple high ranked contenders and if he hadn't gone up against the weakest 155 champ of all time Eddie Alvarez.

Why? He got stopped by Dustin and Eddie. Khabib humiliated him..

He’s never legit been a UFC champ

likely never will.. Coming up on 1 year since he fought. WTH is he doing?
I don't know what his doing but if you think that in 2021 Conor is a better win than Gathje your either blind or a Connor nuthugger

Back