All you casuals saying Conor sucks are actually discrediting Doostin.

Dustin wouldnt even stand a chance if Conors both leg are working properly.
emblem_195x195.png

Everyone has been saying Dustin is the better fighter, no one is discrediting him. What a silly notion.

Conor doesn't suck as a fighter, but he hasn't been a great fighter since FW, other than a win over a stylistic dream in eddie

I don't think Conor is Dustins best win. Yes he captured 2 belts, but he hasn't been the same guy since FW, or certainly since Alveraz

All that being said, NO version of Conor is a better fighter than Dustin now. I think Justin would also smash Conor to pieces, especially with his leg kicks and heavy hands. Dustin is the better boxer than Justin, but Justin has become a lot more patient in recent years and he has devastating Offense

Dariush is right in him prime now and would also be too much for Conor

Chandler doesn't beat Conor imo, it is Eddie all over again

I would definitely favour Charles now, but it would be very dangerous early on. For some of Conor's faults, he still hits hard and will find the chin early

Islam destroys him very, very easily! He grapple fucks him and more than holds his own striking too

Tony Ferguson isn't the man he used to be, but he is still tough as hell. As much as I disliked Conor as a human, I always stated he would beat Ferg. I was wrong! Tony even now would drag him to deep water and drown him. Conor's best chance would be to start fast and then try to run and outpoint him like the Diaz 2 fight. I just can't see Conor dealing with Ferguson pressure

Conor has been a UFC marketing hype job from day 1, but to say he sucks isn't quite fair. Massively overrated and nowhere near an all time great in any division let alone some sort of goat. But still a good win for Dustin regardless to cross out a loss on his record from earlier in his career, twice. Like Chuck Liddell beating up Jeremy Horn years later.

You clueless moron. Halloway? How did Max do against Conor?

Think before you reply goofy.
Nothing worth responding since Max was only 7-2 at the time. I accept your defeat.
conor-mcgregor-knockout-ufc-257-dustin-poirier-1253816-1280x0-1.jpeg

Saying Canor sucks doesn’t discredit Dustin all that much .. maybe just a lil bit. He’s got his justa gatekeepthje win still… but then again .. Conor > eddie> Justin.

Justin can’t even get past punching bag ONEFC flunk out eddie alverez.. so beating Justin is not a big win at all. Dustin has zero quality wins whatsoever once you break it down like that. Conor Justin and eddie are not quality wins. Max is a featherweight so don’t even bother going there. With that said who the hell did Dustin beat? Nobody worth a damn .. that’s who

the obvious conclusion is the entire light weight division is overrated to downright terrible. Dustin aint that good n would prolly get mauled by the dariushs of the world. Kabib is a welterweight who weight bullied a bunch of featherweights then retired out of fear.. knowing that he is 1 or 3 fights away from a brutal loss..so kabib did Absolutely nothing to elevate that overrated as fuck division either.

Do not be fooled by Dustin taking down Conor. Your grandma would caption a plane to suplex city with Conor as her passenger. Taking Conor down doesn’t indicate a wrestling improvement whatsoever. It means nothing. An improvement to Dustins wrestling game is pure speculation and most likely he’d still get mauled by a good wrestler the same as before

Exactly this..

No one was ever any good!

Or if you know what you're watching you can speak your mind without intending to demean Dustin.

It's obvious to anyone who pays attention to fighting that Conor has declined, it just is what it is. Porier has already proven himself in the division, being honest about a money fight doesn't tarnish his legacy. If anything it bolstered it by getting back a loss.

This thread and your focus on storyline tells me a lot about you as a fan. You sound like Ariel, worry about the techniques and not the drama.
7dda34ceb9cf6eb218d7ad60646fad00_w200.gif

I don't know what his doing but if you think that in 2021 Conor is a better win than Gathje your either blind or a Connor nuthugger
I think Conor had the much better career.. Justin has choked in almost all big fights. Finished by Dustin, Eddie, Khabib, never been a champ in the UFC.. Not seeing much of a legacy there..

I think Conor had the much better career.. Justin has choked in almost all big fights. Finished by Dustin, Eddie, Khabib, never been a champ in the UFC.. Not seeing much of a legacy there..
If that's your logic than Yahier best win has to be by far a shadow of himself BJ Penn because the Korean Zombie nor Jeremy Stephen were never champions or have the legacy BJ penn had

Didn't read but guessing it is a shit take.

Their 3 fights have followed a similar(not exact you like-thirsty fools) arc to that of Cain vs JDS.

Sure Cain got caught in their first meeting(much like Dustin) behind the ear and the fight ended quickly.

However, after the trilogy was done, it was obvious who the superior fighter was.

Dustin has just improved so much and his boxing has been his biggest area of growth. Does not mean Conor sucks now(Just like JDS did not suck back them) but Dustin has figured out how to handle the early storm, stay composed and focused and take over the fight(s).

It’s a BIG credit to Doostin and shows how much work he put in to get to this elite level. Only Khabib can beat this version.

you do know its possible for both things to be true at the same time right? That Dustin has improved significantly over the years and that Conor has declined dramatically? Conor went 4 rounds with Khabib and yet barely made it out of the second in the second Poirier fight and in the third was getting the shit beat out of him before the leg break.

Let's see Conor fight a couple of other top guys that he never fought like Justin or Chandler and see how he does. If they both wipe him out (quite possible), it will be easier to get a sense of how much he has declined.

Conor is a great fighter. Maybe at the end of his peak. I don’t think many will argue against that. But, there are three points: 1. Conor is a supreme heel that we love seeing him have to eat his words. 2. Dustin is clearly better. Dustin didn’t even have to work hard in this last fight to dominate him. 3. We love to watch and make fun of the Conor fans try to justify the loss(es) as mere flukes.

If that's your logic than Yahier best win has to be by far a shadow of himself BJ Penn because the Korean Zombie nor Jeremy Stephen were never champions or have the legacy BJ penn had

My bad Justin is clearly going down in the UFC record books for his incredible performances..

Getting TKO'd by Eddie and Dustin.. And the startling way he staved off Khabib for like 6 min before tapping.

And for some reason he has been sitting on his ass for nearly 12 months waiting for..... A big payday I guess.. He seems to have deluded himself he earned it..

What a legend..

Hes 1-3 in his last 4, 1-4 if you count mayweather. And he got finished in all of them.

No, I’m pretty sure he actually sucks.
Losing to the 155 lbs goat in Khabib (even won a rd which most can't say) the p4p best boxer of the 2010's in Floyd (also Floyd's sport), an the #1 contender in Poirier while having a flukey ending in the trilogy=sucks

An to have a trilogy that would mean he had to have beaten Dustin once before. Some of you guys let hate blind you from reality

Conor is a great fighter. Maybe at the end of his peak. I don’t think many will argue against that. But, there are three points: 1. Conor is a supreme heel that we love seeing him have to eat his words. 2. Dustin is clearly better. Dustin didn’t even have to work hard in this last fight to dominate him. 3. We love to watch and make fun of the Conor fans try to justify the loss(es) as mere flukes.
I am no fan of Conor but have you read the posts in this thread? MANY have argued that he was always overrated and never did anything….

The hate is strong amongst the dense.

Last edited:
Losing to the 155 lbs goat in Khabib (even won a rd which most can't say) the p4p best boxer of the 2010's in Floyd (also Floyd's sport), an the #1 contender in Poirier while having a flukey ending in the trilogy=sucks

An to have a trilogy that would mean he had to have beaten Dustin once before. Some of you guys let hate blind you from reality
200w.gif

Back