Media Aljamain Sterling: "I'd Bet My Life Savings" On Beating Sean O'Malley in Rematch

he'd bet that Lambo that Dana rented for him for a day.

Maybe he won’t be dumb enough to stand with him again. One of the dumbest game plans I’ve ever seen
His gameplan was not to stand. It was to grapple, but Aljo was having a hard time closing the distance. He got impatient in the 2nd and rushed in too predictably and from too far away. We know what happened next.

What if he has almost nothing in his savings account? Jokes on us

He's one big win away from fighting Topuria for the belt ... and still talking about Sean.

It's a good tactic.

He's not beating Topuria, but if he did get that fight and somehow won, and has been talking about Suga as well the whole time, then they could easily sell the rematch as a superfight.

He's one big win away from fighting Topuria for the belt ... and still talking about Sean.
Because the UFC did him dirty with negotiations, if this was boxing that wouldn't have happened. Pure pure pure clown shit

Does no one remember that o malley was injured for weeks leading up to the fight and couldn’t even train grappling? He made that guy Bradley martyn take it out of their interview so aljo wouldn’t know

Didn't he get like back surgery after winning the belt from faking a concussion?

He set out forever and then finally did the rematch with Peter. They didn't want to let him sit out again to nurse his ankle or whatever he was asking about.

Nobody can respect the way this guy won the belT
That is truly some wack shit just bleed gods are dissapointed

Still don't get why he said yes to the fight so quickly after the Cejudo one.

This is the type of energy a fighter needs. In my MMA organization you have to bet everything you own on yourself before you fight. We do this so we save money by not handing out cash bonuses to the winners. However, 1 complimentary Monster Energy drink is provided at the time each fighter returns their fight kit so it may be reused by another fighter of the same size. Fighters do however keep everything they earned from placing their wager after we take our standard 10%.

He's going to be wearing earplugs so Sean's corner can't trick him again <seedat>

He really wants that moneyfight. We do too. It was a gay stoppage. Suga needs to shut him off this time

We all know that bout goes different if aljo had time to rest or even if it was in the apex No crowd
etc etc etc.
but
Lets be honest here..
Dana rushed Aljo into that bout, and wanted aljo to lose .
so its one thing if the fans dont like you, which they didnt.... but if your boss wants you
to lose/ vacate well then thats a whole other pressure thats not talked about.

Anyway Theres no doubt in my mind aljo could strangle suga sean or win via a decision.
and yeah some of his fights can be bland but we not gonna sit here and act like hes crazy.

and lastly the stoppage was sus
Yah Aljo isn't wrong about anything he said in that video.
He may or may not win if they fought again, but I think he'd be a great bet bc you'd likely be able to bet him at close to even money (he was over -200 in the first fight).

Also agree the stoppage was early. He had flipped to get up not worrying about Sean taking the back.

Back