You clearly don't get it....

#StillMyBoy

It would be foolish to just write off Platinum cuz he lost a decision, as far as im concerned that Jouban fight was practice (Jouban had 10 years on him and is quite the athlete) .

#platinumplanet

Most of them were just trolling, and still are.

There's a simple truth to sherdog. If you're a planitum nation member or a platinum nuthugger i feel that you may be retarded.

I thought it was a gimmick too, but even after his loss, Plat Nation is still going strong. Apparently it wasn't a gimmick, it's a delusion.
:p:p:p

Never heard of them

Apparently moneyline is in a poetic mood tonight.

I thought it was a gimmick too, but even after his loss, Plat Nation is still going strong. Apparently it wasn't a gimmick, it's a delusion.
:p:p:p
PWhgUDH.jpg

no way I'm getting off this train while there's so many hot bitches

WTF is thia shit? I'm a Conor fan and a Platinum member.
Nobody invented Platinum, he just came storming with 9 straight KOs, great attitude and fun personality, as a true MMA fan I appreciated his greatness and join the nation.

Now, he lost only 1 fight cause his opponent was running away, it doesn't really change anything.

Sherdog will be great again when Platinum fights again.

In your dreams only, bum !

Plation nation is here to stay !

Jokes on you, GAYLINE...it has just begun

I really love how legit angry people get about the ironic Platinum Perry nuthugging.

Can't wait until Perry scores another win and it starts back up again.

I really love how legit angry people get about the ironic Platinum Perry nuthugging.

Can't wait until Perry scores another win and it starts back up again.
we just need an opponent announcement and shit will explode :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back