Should've latched into the

Perry is the one who fought like a point fighter in that fight. Thought he could win by walking forward instead of throwing punches and getting dropped repeatedly. Pick a better fighter to build a hype train around.
GCuP6jm.jpg

he may end up with a losing record, but Platinum Nation will stand tall till the end

Platinum is human trash just like his fans are.

Dude was raised in a trailor park, and then spent what was supposed to be his college years in some gutter neighborhood of Oakland.

How fitting that a male model kicked this guy's ass and made him look like an amateur?

Couldn't get much sweeter.

When the Platinum Nation were dismissing Jouban as a male model that was gonna get crushed I knew they were only discrediting Mike if he lost, now he's forever known as the man that got his streak stopped by the male model.

Last edited:
Platinum is human trash just like his fans are.

Dude was raised in a trailor park, and then spent what was supposed to be his college years in some gutter neighborhood of Oakland.
Mike Perry is the rags to successful riches that every middle class loser always wishes they were. For example, everyone knows who Mike Perry is and discusses him daily. Until this post, no one knew you existed.

When the Platinum Nation were dismissing Jouban as a male model that was gonna get crushed I knew theywere only discrediting Mike if he lost, now he's forever known as the man that got his streak stopped by the male model.
Everyone wants to fight Mike Perry. Everyone he has fought has gone on to be well known, but only because they were granted the dream to share the cage with Platinum Mike Perry.

Mike Perry is the rags to successful riches that every middle class loser always wishes they were. For example, everyone knows who Mike Perry is and discusses him daily. Until this post, no one knew you existed.

He is your typical moron that has some small stints of success where he completely goes overboard and eventually blows it. He went out and got gold teeth with what little money he has and more tattoos on his face. He talks and acts like he spent his entire adult life in a crack house when he is now a professional fighter for the biggest fight promotion in the world. I don't care if we're talking about him. Billions of people talk about different people every day. It doesn't make them successful because of that, and it damn sure doesn't make them better than anyone else because they found some way to get famous. Your priorities are all out of wack man. I'm assuming you must be in your late teens or early twenties.

Platinum is not a gimmick, it's a chemical element with symbol Pt and atomic number 78. It is dense, malleable, ductile, highly unreactive, precious, gray-white transition metal. Its name is derived from the Spanish term platina, translated into "little silver".
They say it can be used to contact the gods!

Watching Colon fans versus Platinum fans feels like watching two guys about to make out ...

Your both gay

Everyone wants to fight Mike Perry. Everyone he has fought has gone on to be well known, but only because they were granted the dream to share the cage with Platinum Mike Perry.

That's what's called a jobber in wrestling terms. So you're saying Mike Perry is a jobber? If so I agree.

That's what's called a jobber in wrestling terms. So you're saying Mike Perry is a jobber? If so I agree.
And that's where you'd be wrong. I'm sure there are plenty of guys around the world who can say they got to play basketball against Michael Jordan, but that's as famous as they'll ever be. They shared the court just like Mike Perry's opponents shared the cage with him. Being signed to fight with him is the pinnacle of their career.

And that's where you'd be wrong. I'm sure there are plenty of guys around the world who can say they got to play basketball against Michael Jordan, but that's as famous as they'll ever be. They shared the court just like Mike Perry's opponents shared the cage with him. Being signed to fight with him is the pinnacle of their career.
conor lights up your boi into stiffness. sorry

I mean the fact that you compared a guy that lost a male model to Michael Jordan and also that I know you can not show me a fair comparison between the two, wins wise, skills wise or legacy wise tells me that you just wanted a reaction out of me. Congrats you got it.... I guess?

I mean the fact that you compared a guy that lost a male model to Michael Jordan and also that I know you can not show me a fair comparison between the two, wins wise, skills wise or legacy wise tells me that you just wanted a reaction out of me. Congrats you got it.... I guess?
Jordan wasn't the first draft pick and Mike Perry lost 1 fight (on points). Both established themselves as the greatest in their respective sports despite those setbacks. They adapted and grew in strengths by acknowledging their weaknesses.

Jordan wasn't the first draft pick and Mike Perry lost 1 fight (on points). Both established themselves as the greatest in their respective sports despite those setbacks. They adapted and grew in strengths by acknowledging their weaknesses.

The two are not even comparable and you didn't in any way disprove any of my points. I know you're trolling and here I am responding to you.

The two are not even comparable and you didn't in any way disprove any of my points. I know you're trolling and here I am responding to you.
The only way they wouldn't compare is by ethnic background, but I don't really see a need to bring skin color into it. Come on man, it's almost 2017, we can just have a discussion instead of trying to make it about things that have no influence on a person's capabilities.

Back