The Mike Fairy betawagon crashed and burned.

No one really cares for little beta, manlet cucks on the fairy warwagon.

They're reliving their high school years or wanting to be cool and fit it but no one likes a beta.

Poor little cucks.

yeah you got mad at everyone including me, and insult my "shitty shoops" these days.

you're a real stand up guy :cool:

Oh LOL I remembered your name but didn't remember that hahaha

I appologize

You have to quit holding bitterness and jealousy in your bum soul

Perry has 9 KOs in 10 fights, higher KO rate than conor

He's also a scholar and a charismatic gentleman, but no reason to compare the 2, conor is just a LW, mike perry would literally cave his dome in with platinum fists

Hes only 25 and cannot be stopped, conor has literally quit in battle multiple times

Thanks for making the comparison though i never thought to, really makes u realize how special the platinum goat is

#platinumbless

View attachment 182147
ztX3mMi.png

The sooner the better, otherwise it's gonna be the Rousey shitshow for weeks :p

I just realized that they did a "best of champs" show this week cause of holidays and shit.

Guess we have to wait 1 more week.

PlatinumBless

We get it

You weren't smart enough or in to ultimate fighting when Conor became a thing....

Quit trying to make up for lost time with this goofball as your savior

So sick of this crap

Merry fing Christmas

Ps hope he headlines a fight pass prelim and loses in devastating fashion
Ha, a 2013 join date Conor casual doesn't even know the sport is called MMA not fucking "Ultimate Fighting". The Platinum one is a throwback fighter, his fans have gone nowhere. Something that Conor casuals like yourself don't understand is that not all fans are front runners and only like the next "big" thing.

Some of us actually enjoy watching the fights and don't care about all the hype and bullshit. We like people because of how they fight not whether they are racking up wins and the UFC tells us their the best thing ever. Don't be upset because he's a black belt in dem hands and would slap your boi around the cage with his Platinum lunchboxes.

Should've latched into the
We get it

You're easily triggered and can't stand being around alpha males

You don't like true warriors, you prefer point fighting manlets and staring at underwear models

You need a safe space and some coloring books, possibly a stress puppy

You're coming to terms with the fact that you're sexually attracted to Ido Portal

It's cool, bro. Perry Christmas and a Platinum New Year

Perry is the one who fought like a point fighter in that fight. Thought he could win by walking forward instead of throwing punches and getting dropped repeatedly. Pick a better fighter to build a hype train around.

Lando next up
what is this crap? @BC

I understand people getting riled up with the platinum hype, but LANDO?

the guy is one of the best prospects out there, just finished a tough guy in spectacular fashion

if you want to see the guy derailed, sit back because you will wait a LONG TIME. just enjoy the show, for now

#L.O.G

Never over

Platinum is blessed for being able to bless us all

435171GettyImages166667262600x450.jpg

Sure, Perry hype was stupid. But I don't understand why TS feels special for jumping on Connor hype-train, as if it's some accomplishment.

what is this crap? @BC

I understand people getting riled up with the platinum hype, but LANDO?

the guy is one of the best prospects out there, just finished a tough guy in spectacular fashion

if you want to see the guy derailed, sit back because you will wait a LONG TIME. just enjoy the show, for now

#L.O.G
When push comes to shove, Lando will sell out and betray his long time friends.

never put your trust in a Calrissian

We get it

You weren't smart enough or in to ultimate fighting when Conor became a thing....

So sick of this crap

Merry fing Christmas

Platinum is not a gimmick, it's a chemical element with symbol Pt and atomic number 78. It is dense, malleable, ductile, highly unreactive, precious, gray-white transition metal. Its name is derived from the Spanish term platina, translated into "little silver".

We get it

So sick of this crap

Merry fing Christmas

Gotten to. And that was always the point. It's a troll job, best to ignore it and live your life.

While Platinum was robbed by the judges, #PlatinumNation doesn't jump ship unlike the TS.

#MayThePlatinumBeWithYou

Back