Sorry, dude Platinum Nation is a real thing.

Legion of Groove has some cross-over and we also tussle a bit here and there but to deny Platinum Nation, ESPECIALLY post-Jouban, makes you the delusional one.

Legion of Groove; .1%ers with Platinum Nation in solidarity and (usually) strife. We can fight and insult each other but one tribe cannot deny the other lest they deny themselves.

That would be very ungroovy.

Lando champ '17

As @DS7 says: FEED LANDO

Bobby Green KTFO'd while clowning round 1.

Groove before dishonor.

@BC @thatKid @sirmorbach @Sgt Smith @DS7 @Myrddin Wyllt @Teh_Lulz7 @KONE @Codpiece @Pixelated @shertardinho @Haj01 @Toco @NationWideNinja @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @toronto1994 @SKITZADACTYL @ Myrddin Wylits cat

Legion of Groove has some cross-over and we also tussle a bit here and there but to deny Platinum Nation, ESPECIALLY post-Jouban, makes you the delusional one.

Legion of Groove; .1%ers with Platinum Nation in solidarity and (usually) strife. We can fight and insult each other but one tribe cannot deny the other lest they deny themselves.

Lando champ '17

Groove before dishonor.

@BC @thatKid @sirmorbach @Sgt Smith @DS7 @Myrddin Wyllt @Teh_Lulz7 @KONE @Codpiece @Pixelated @shertardinho @Haj01 @Toco @NationWideNinja @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @toronto1994 @SKITZADACTYL @ Myrddin Wylits cat
Sorry fam, I'm 100% out on the Aluminum Perry train.

All about the #L.O.G though. Lando is still my boy.

Mike Perry is about enjoying what he brings to the cage. He lays it on the line and has an entertaining style. He doesn't need to be the champ to be a fun fighter. Sherdog seems to forget how few champs there are on a full roster. Are we only to root for them?

Sorry fam, I'm 100% out on the Aluminum Perry train.

All about the #L.O.G though. Lando is still my boy.
I don't speak for everybody even though I act like I do.

I hated Platinum Nation until their guy lost, they lost most of their dead weight and are still trucking along.

I can't stand Mike Perry outside the cage. This ain't about him, though. This is about the man next to you.

Start at 29 seconds for perfect delivery:

Legion of Groove: Too groovy for hate

Mad because you were denied Platinum status and stuck being a Conor fan

Lando champ '17

Groove before dishonor.

If we are making this another thread about the G.O.A.T I must say I wanted Lando to smoke Bobby Green immediately after his fight with Tony L O L!, back on topic I was 50/50 on the fight with Perry/Jouban... I thought Mike would smoke him or Alan would win a decision.. was a really good fight I think a lot of people were too into the hype on this one and couldn't enjoy it for what it was, personally I could see these two fighting more than once more as their careers go on, Alan is very technical but Mike swings to KILL!, will be interesting!!

When the Platinum Nation were dismissing Jouban as a male model that was gonna get crushed I knew theywere only discrediting Mike if he lost, now he's forever known as the man that got his streak stopped by the male model.
It's hilarious and it also teaches a valuable lesson.

Don't down-talk everyone your favorite fighter faces, because if that guy kicks his/her's ass then you'll be eating crow forever.

Jouban bless, this what winners look like.

gigi-hadid-versace-ad-kissing-ftr.jpg

Men want to be Platinum Mike. Women want be with him. Platinum is forever and so is the nation.

We get it

You weren't smart enough or in to ultimate fighting when Conor became a thing....

Believe it or not some people just don't like Conor, nor would enjoy posting that Conor bless nonsense all day.

The platinum shit was even dumber though.

You have to quit holding bitterness and jealousy in your bum soul

Perry has 9 KOs in 10 fights, higher KO rate than conor

He's also a scholar and a charismatic gentleman, but no reason to compare the 2, conor is just a LW, mike perry would literally cave his dome in with platinum fists

Hes only 25 and cannot be stopped, conor has literally quit in battle multiple times

Thanks for making the comparison though i never thought to, really makes u realize how special the platinum goat is

#platinumbless

View attachment 182147

Perry is a can

I'll never forgive Lando for betraying my boy Han

When push comes to shove, Lando will sell out and betray his long time friends.

never put your trust in a Calrissian
I will put your mind at ease & settle this for you so that you can move forward in the truth.

Lando Calrissian knew that Darth Vader would set that trap with or without his help. So it wasn't betrayal to go along with it. He didn't have any choice.

& it's a good thing he went with it instead of resisting & being put in prison or killed because he helped the others escape. If they wouldn't have escaped then a one handed Luke hanging from an antenna under the cloudy city would've eventually lost his strength & fell to his death. Instead Lando himself is the one who caught Luke & saved him.

Chewbacca understood all that... & he'z Han'z best friend... why can't you?

Let go of your hate. Feel the Groove flow through you~

Awe, Carrie Fisher passed away yesterday...:oops: RIP

I will put your mind at ease & settle this for you so that you can move forward in the truth.

Lando Calrissian knew that Darth Vader would set that trap with or without his help. So it wasn't betrayal to go along with it. He didn't have any choice.

& it's a good thing he went with it instead of resisting & being put in prison or killed because he helped the others escape. If they wouldn't have escaped then a one handed Luke hanging from an antenna under the cloudy city would've eventually lost his strength & fell to his death. Instead Lando himself is the one who caught Luke & saved him.

Chewbacca understood all that... & he'z Han'z best friend... why can't you?

Let go of your hate. Feel the Groove flow through you~

Awe, Carrie Fisher passed away yesterday...:oops: RIP

you obviously haven't read the books but ty for reminding me about the movies I've seen dozens of times :D the Calrissian's are worse than the Hutts.

you obviously haven't read the books but ty for reminding me about the movies I've seen dozens of times :D the Calrissian's are worse than the Hutts.
Okay, I haven't read the books... wow, I didn't know they were that shady.

You do know Lando Vannata is not a Calrissian though right? o_O lol... :p

Okay, I haven't read the books... wow, I didn't know they were that shady.

You do know Lando Vannata is not a Calrissian though right? o_O lol... :p
If you were called Rudolph Hitler would you consider a name change? and all Lando's look the same anyway, he's clearly 100% Calrissian stock.

Back