15 dead, 45 injured in stabbing attack near Tokyo

It really is simple math.

1,567 knife murders in the US in 2015
248 rifle murders in the US in 2015, that includes assault rifles.

This is why, as a part of my campaign to end violence in America, I'm proposing we ban knives, handguns, rifles, any material that can be used to construct a bomb, and vehicles. We may add fists and feet to that list at a later date.

Killed a bunch of helpless mongs. What a piece of shit. 19 is a really high score for a knife though.
244792d1391511235t-screenshot-your-high-score-flappy-bird-img_20140203_110415.png[\img]

You have to be a special kind of piece of shit to murder disabled people. Do they still have the death penalty in Japan?

Yeah, pretty sure they've hung a couple this year. I remember a couple of years ago when they released a guy because it turns out the evidence against him was likely fabricated (this is after 45 years of appeals and living on death row mind you).

That's seriously twisted thinking. I had a Japanese gf back in the day and we passed by some homeless folk. She said they were lazy and talked about them with disdain. I told her they were people, too, and may have just hit a speed bump on the road of Life. She wouldn't hear it.

She also said a high school girl who committed suicide by jumping in front of a train ruined the days of many people, she should have found another way that wouldn't disrupt other peoples' lives.

Japan's "the whole is greater than the sum of the parts" thinking is a bit too much for me. They're like the closest to a Borg society that I've ever encountered.

cfodd.jpg
That suicide bit surprises me, Japan has a long history of ritualizing suicide and accepting suicide as an honorable option.

Mars Retrograde or something... i read in Horoscope, it will continue in August too although it will not be as strong. So except more in August.

:D:D:D
I Googled this and almost went head first down the rabbit hole. Lol

This is why, as a part of my campaign to end violence in America, I'm proposing we ban knives, handguns, rifles, any material that can be used to construct a bomb, and vehicles. We may add fists and feet to that list at a later date.
Also hefty fines for all citizens that are negligent with knocking down the hanging ice daggers from their gutters in the winter. Shit is dangerous.

Sorry dont remember the names, but yes sort of the same people, that complain about the left doing it turn around and do the same thing.
Just look at the first few pages its full of pro gun comments or anti knife.

Sort of the same people? So basically you're trying to hold the posters itt accountable for what unknown others may have said.

No, more like the lefties like to distract and deflect from the real problem, which isn't the inanimate object they used to commit the crime.

Between 2005-2015 71 Americans were killed by terrorists.

In that same time period over 300,000 Americans killed themselves or each other with guns.

Which is the real problem?

june was also bloody...every month is bloody...

but also not bloody...not even july...

everyone wants to talk about the bad things as of thats all tjat ever happens.

and only a fraction of bad events even get covered at that.

you are correct, but July always has a little more violence in the US due to school being out.

Unrelated, my favorite tattoo of all time:

a5d4bc777995476b7b19324d6773db1f.jpg

This guy killed more than most mass shooters in the US with a knife.

People forget that a knife is silent. One gun shot everyone goes running. Knives can insure people don't catch on for a minute or whatever it was.

unless you drop it, then it clangs (I am very noisy).

That suicide bit surprises me, Japan has a long history of ritualizing suicide and accepting suicide as an honorable option.
It's not the fact that the girl committed suicide, but the way she did it. Trains had to stop, ruining the schedules of hundreds, if not thousands of people.

Sort of the same people? So basically you're trying to hold the posters itt accountable for what unknown others may have said.

No, I think my first comment was pretty clear, you just have to look at the first two pages to understand what I mean.

Between 2005-2015 71 Americans were killed by terrorists.

In that same time period over 300,000 Americans killed themselves or each other with guns.

Which is the real problem?

You're not even trying at this point. The number of people who die from obesity is far greater than the number of people who died because of guns. If you're going to determine whether something is a problem based on how many people died compared to something else entirely, then I don't want to hear a word about guns until all of the other major causes of death are settled.

The 'real problem', if you actually needed me to tell you, is the one that can claim 3000 lives in a 24 hour span. That would be Muslim terrorism, for the record.

No, I think my first comment was pretty clear, you just have to look at the first two pages to understand what I mean.

It's either the same people or it isn't. If it is then call 'em out. If it isn't then you're just talking shit.

You're not even trying at this point. The number of people who die from obesity is far greater than the number of people who died because of guns. If you're going to determine whether something is a problem based on how many people died compared to something else entirely, then I don't want to hear a word about guns until all of the other major causes of death are settled.

The 'real problem', if you actually needed me to tell you, is the one that can claim 3000 lives in a 24 hour span. That would be Muslim terrorism, for the record.

People choose to eat.

They don't choose to get shot.

How can we stop these radical islamic terrorists from killing us? Also, Obama being a cuck is what this event boils down to.

Back