15 dead, 45 injured in stabbing attack near Tokyo

Another mass stabbing incident, when will we ban knives?

People forget that knives can be just as dangerous as guns, even more so. A knife is silent, many people can be cut or stabbed before a crowd of people would catch on to what was going on.
\

Try murdering an entire club with a knife and see how it goes, he was killing disabled people, he could had killed as many with his bare hands.

Guns turn the pansiest and weakest individual into a murdering machine, a guy with a knife actually needs skill and strength to use it.

yeah when you got crowds like this in japan someone with a knife you could stab a dude and slipped into the crowd without even knowing it or the crowd knowing it:

IMG_3411.jpg

You watch too many movies.

\

Try murdering an entire club with a knife and see how it goes, he was killing disabled people, he could had killed as many with his bare hands.

Guns turn the pansiest and weakest individual into a murdering machine, a guy with a knife actually needs skill and strength to use it.

It also allows an older weaker person to defend themselves against a stronger person.

Our collectivist friends have a disdain for people who don't contribute to society. Some Japanese political figures have seriously brought up the idea that old people should commit suicide as a matter of course. Wouldn't surprise me if this is how this guy justifies the stabbings in his mind.
That's seriously twisted thinking. I had a Japanese gf back in the day and we passed by some homeless folk. She said they were lazy and talked about them with disdain. I told her they were people, too, and may have just hit a speed bump on the road of Life. She wouldn't hear it.

She also said a high school girl who committed suicide by jumping in front of a train ruined the days of many people, she should have found another way that wouldn't disrupt other peoples' lives.

Japan's "the whole is greater than the sum of the parts" thinking is a bit too much for me. They're like the closest to a Borg society that I've ever encountered.

cfodd.jpg

paranoid culture has awakened...

are we going to post each and every stabbing or shooting that occurs now?

things like this happen everyday...maybe not in masse but individual murders do.

its like a when a matural dialsaster happens...everyone wants to sensationalise it...

talk about it in movies...music..."I saw this and that"....every little news about the weather..blah blah..

people should just quit gossiping tragedies.

Yes, when over a dozen people are viciously killed, people do tend to want to discuss it.

It also allows an older weaker person to defend themselves against a stronger person.

A fucking handicap person carrying an ar 15? Is that seriously what you are suggesting?

Terrible. What a psycho, apparently he was a former employee.

He managed to rack up a death count corresponding to 4% of the annual homocide rate in Japan.

Well, there goes the myth that it's better to get rid of all guns because attacks with knives lead to less deaths.

This guy killed more people than that Iranian-German guy, who had a gun.

Rofl. The intellectual integrity by gun-nuts has reached new heights.
Here you are, trying to compare a situation where a guy went on a stabbing spree in a home for disabled people at 2:30 AM, to a guy shooting at people in a mall and on the street with a pistol.

Great job, I'm sold.

A fucking handicap person carrying an ar 15? Is that seriously what you are suggesting?

Lol no. Much more than that.

e7278768452f00959b01f135acbc766f.jpg

In all seriousness I'm not sure what kind of disabled people they were but I've seen wheel chair bound veterans conceal/open carrying. Has nothing to do with the thread.

Horrible,
Also on a site its always refreshing to see that all the conservative gun people that complain about liberals trying to take advantage of tragedy to ban guns.
Immediately flood threads like this with pro gun stuff.

The same people do it or different people whom you identify as belonging to the same group? If it's the same people then don't be shy, call 'em out by name.

Japan has far less public massacres than the US, in addition to having fewer violent crimes in general. Introducing gun ownership to Japan would make those massacres increase in frequency. Even the Yakuza, one of the few groups in Japan that apparently has illegal handguns in the country, rarely use it on the public.

\

Skill yes, strength no.

A nightclub would hypothetically be an ideal place to attack with a knife actually. The music is blaring, everyone is dancing, drinking, overall distracted. Nobody is going to hear someone getting stabbed, even if they try to scream. A moderately skilled person with a knife could tally up a big body count in that scenario.

Knives are to be respected and feared.

1,567 knife murders in 2015.
248 murders by rifle, including assault rifles in 2015.

The same people do it or different people whom you identify as belonging to the same group? If it's the same people then don't be shy, call 'em out by name.

Sorry dont remember the names, but yes sort of the same people, that complain about the left doing it turn around and do the same thing.
Just look at the first few pages its full of pro gun comments or anti knife.

You have to be a special kind of piece of shit to murder disabled people. Do they still have the death penalty in Japan?

That's seriously twisted thinking. I had a Japanese gf back in the day and we passed by some homeless folk. She said they were lazy and talked about them with disdain. I told her they were people, too, and may have just hit a speed bump on the road of Life. She wouldn't hear it.

She also said a high school girl who committed suicide by jumping in front of a train ruined the days of many people, she should have found another way that wouldn't disrupt other peoples' lives.

Japan's "the whole is greater than the sum of the parts" thinking is a bit too much for me. They're like the closest to a Borg society that I've ever encountered.

cfodd.jpg
That's what happens with filial piety and largely homogenous societies.

He was killing disabled people, you seem to be a really smart individuals sometimes just to follow with a very retarded remark, do you honestly think a guy with any kind of bladed weapon could kill 19 healthy individuals?
Yes.

19 individuals without a weapon of their own have no real chance against a blade wielding attacker unless they all rush him at once, which i'm sure didn't happen.

In your mind, how are these 19 healthy people supposed to stop the attack?

Our collectivist friends have a disdain for people who don't contribute to society. Some Japanese political figures have seriously brought up the idea that old people should commit suicide as a matter of course. Wouldn't surprise me if this is how this guy justifies the stabbings in his mind.

That's some Logan's Run shit there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back