15 dead, 45 injured in stabbing attack near Tokyo

It's almost every single fucking day. It's getting to the stage I wake up, turn on the TV and wait to learn whatever ridiculously horrible shit happened during the night.
No shit. I look on Sherdog, turn on the news, and prepare for sad news.... and now it seems to be spreading. Lovely.

Global Warming

driving the world mad

Thank god it's a comfortable 25°C here.

Fuckin' Pokemon....

But seriously, those people are good with sharp objects.

tumblr_o8kg5vEekY1tmvxxdo1_500.gif

Our collectivist friends have a disdain for people who don't contribute to society. Some Japanese political figures have seriously brought up the idea that old people should commit suicide as a matter of course. Wouldn't surprise me if this is how this guy justifies the stabbings in his mind.

What the hell is going on this summer? Seems like crazy shit is happening everywhere.

Mars Retrograde or something... i read in Horoscope, it will continue in August too although it will not be as strong. So except more in August.

:D:D:D

What the hell.

Another mass stabbing incident, when will we ban knives?

People forget that knives can be just as dangerous as guns, even more so. A knife is silent, many people can be cut or stabbed before a crowd of people would catch on to what was going on.

I didn't know there were muslims in Japan.

Well, there goes the myth that it's better to get rid of all guns because attacks with knives lead to less deaths.

This guy killed more people than that Iranian-German guy, who had a gun.
This guy killed more than most mass shooters in the US with a knife.

People forget that a knife is silent. One gun shot everyone goes running. Knives can insure people don't catch on for a minute or whatever it was.

Another mass stabbing incident, when will we ban knives?

People forget that knives can be just as dangerous as guns, even more so. A knife is silent, many people can be cut or stabbed before a crowd of people would catch on to what was going on.

yeah when you got crowds like this in japan someone with a knife you could stab a dude and slipped into the crowd without even knowing it or the crowd knowing it:

IMG_3411.jpg

Our collectivist friends have a disdain for people who don't contribute to society. Some Japanese political figures have seriously brought up the idea that old people should commit suicide as a matter of course. Wouldn't surprise me if this is how this guy justifies the stabbings in his mind.

Can you imagine if this guy moved to America? The streets would be flowing with blood in every major city....

The elderly and disabled. Ishihara Shintaro wasn't it? Not exactly a main stream figure, but maybe he has his zealous acolytes. Of course he also said the Tsunami was divine punishment and his solution to was to "shoot the foreigners", so you know...
I'd be more inclined towards mental illness than far right ideology at this point though.

Last edited:
paranoid culture has awakened...

are we going to post each and every stabbing or shooting that occurs now?

things like this happen everyday...maybe not in masse but individual murders do.

its like a when a matural dialsaster happens...everyone wants to sensationalise it...

talk about it in movies...music..."I saw this and that"....every little news about the weather..blah blah..

people should just quit gossiping tragedies.

Well that's sad, poor victims were not even able to defend themselves. I would bet some of the dead or wounded were staff trying to stop him.

Can July please be over already? What a bloody month.
june was also bloody...every month is bloody...

but also not bloody...not even july...

everyone wants to talk about the bad things as of thats all tjat ever happens.

and only a fraction of bad events even get covered at that.

Horrible,
Also on a site its always refreshing to see that all the conservative gun people that complain about liberals trying to take advantage of tragedy to ban guns.
Immediately flood threads like this with pro gun stuff.

Well, there goes the myth that it's better to get rid of all guns because attacks with knives lead to less deaths.

This guy killed more people than that Iranian-German guy, who had a gun.

He was killing disabled people, you seem to be a really smart individuals sometimes just to follow with a very retarded remark, do you honestly think a guy with any kind of bladed weapon could kill 19 healthy individuals?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back