Crime Two adults and three children hospitalised after Stabbing in Dublin

Every country needs to adopt Poland's and Mexico's immigration policies before their borders start looking like what Americas borders are turning into.

I had a quick look at the stats and if we trust them, proportionate to the population, immigration to the ROI is four and a half times higher than to the USA. USA ≠ 'America'.

Immigration to the ROI = 120,000 a year.
Population of the ROI = 5 million
Immigrants per year = 2.4%

Immigration to the USA = 1,500,000 a year.
Population of the USA = 340,000,000
Immigrants per year = 0.44%

That is some god awful writing

Probably Indians using AI.

Sounds like he picked up some bad habits living in Ireland for 20 years.

I had a quick look at the stats and if we trust them, proportionate to the population, immigration to the ROI is four and a half times higher than to the USA. USA ≠ 'America'.

Immigration to the ROI = 120,000 a year.
Population of the ROI = 5 million
Immigrants per year = 2.4%

Immigration to the USA = 1,500,000 a year.
Population of the USA = 340,000,000
Immigrants per year = 0.44%

Probably Indians using AI.
Is that counting for the numbers of illegal aliens breaking into the country or not?

Look it up yourself.
I just looked it up and Damn close to 200k Illegal Aliens cross out borders a month...Its time not to change our immigration laws but close the borders all together.

Posted in wrong thread.

Last edited:
You responded to my comment on the impact of immigration, and started trying to narrow it down to the impact of specific demographics.

I didn't "narrow it down" you goof, I got into specifics. And the fact you didn't want to get into specifics is obvious: because virtually none of these groups have actually contributed anything. You just want to take Jamaican musical contributions and reclassify it as generic 'immigrant contributions'. You're transparent.

I asked for the data behind your point, as it contradicts the info I had read, to which you eventually offered a ten year old article from the Telegraph; so no you havent really proven anything.

The data proves you wrong. If you think the data is somehow on your side now, after even MORE immigration of dysfunctional immigrant groups, then let's see it. And remember, we're talking specifically about African & Asian groups. Also, the link you provided is entirely about immigrants who arrived between 2001 and 2011. It does NOT look into the impact of the immigrants who arrived decades ago and their children. When you look at both African & Asian immigrants and their descendants, they are a net drain on the economy. And that isn't even getting into the scourge of muslim rape gangs, terrorist attacks, general criminality, and other dysfunctional behaviour.

Again my point, as it has been throughout, is that immigration has had a net benefit on the UK.

And you have yet to prove this. Whenever you're ready...

Fiscally - Immigrants pay more into the national coffers than they take out.

Again, that generic "immigrants". We're discussing African & Asian immigrants only. African migrants are a net drain, and almost all Asian groups are a net drain.

England football - Numerous players with non British hertiage.

How many Pakistanis, Indians, Somalis, Bangladeshis, Yemenis & Turks?

Team GB - Numerous athletes with non British hertiage.

England Cricket - Numerous players with non British hertiage.

England Rugby - Numerous players with non British hertiage.

Boxing - Majority of British champions have non British hertiage.

Bear in mind also that the groups above aren't exactly a small number when you combine their total in the UK. It might actually be the majority of non-British heritage groups. So stop making out I'm being unreasonable by making this point. You don't wanna look at specifics and it's obvious why. Because you're well aware the groups I'm listing have contributed virtually nothing to sport and absolutely nothing to art. On top of that, these contributions only matter if you care about sport. They don't actually make people's lives better. You're really scraping the barrel.

And why are you unable to spell 'heritage'?

Queen, The Beatles, David Bowie, Oasis

What the fuck does this have to do with Africans and Asians? LOL

Freddy Mercury was Parsi, which is Persian, so I'll give you that one. The rest are all Irish I guess, so they don't count... REMEMBER, WE'RE TALKING ONLY ABOUT AFRICAN AND ASIAN MIGRANTS. No wonder I had to push you on this issue. You REALLY didn't wanna answer it, and for good reason. There's no contributions to art (and music, because you insist on not understanding that music is art lol) made by Africans and Asians. Pathetic.

Most Mercury prize winners
Most grime artists

Absolutely pathetic. How does an award ceremony make people's lives better? And you listen to "grime"?

<Dany07>

There are plenty more current musical artists from immigrant back grounds, but I dont know shit about current music so, i wont claim to know them.

So in other words you're just waffling shit. Understood.

Tracy Emin, Francis Bacon, Lucien Freud all came from immigrant familiies

Wow. Spectacular stuff. What would Britain do without all these breathtaking contributions?

<Dany07>

but outside of well know names there are a huge amount of artists in the UK from non British hertiage.

So a load of people no one's heard of or cares about. But you claim they've made such wonderful contributions. Hilarious.

And still unable to spell 'heritage'.

Now we've discovered Africans & Asians have contributed nothing in the world of sport and art, despite you claiming otherwise, let's focus on film & literature. Any contributions there?

Nope, just more immigrant violence. It happens a lot across Europe.
Funny. When the IRA was in its hey day, they didn’t worry about their allies being middle eastern terror groups.

Almost half the doctors in Ireland are foreign born. Sounds like Ireland needed an influx of immigrants. Will probably continue to take them in based on need. They don’t seem like they can self sustain themselves.

I didn't "narrow it down" you goof, I got into specifics. And the fact you didn't want to get into specifics is obvious: because virtually none of these groups have actually contributed anything. You just want to take Jamaican musical contributions and reclassify it as generic 'immigrant contributions'. You're transparent.

The data proves you wrong. If you think the data is somehow on your side now, after even MORE immigration of dysfunctional immigrant groups, then let's see it. And remember, we're talking specifically about African & Asian groups. Also, the link you provided is entirely about immigrants who arrived between 2001 and 2011. It does NOT look into the impact of the immigrants who arrived decades ago and their children. When you look at both African & Asian immigrants and their descendants, they are a net drain on the economy. And that isn't even getting into the scourge of muslim rape gangs, terrorist attacks, general criminality, and other dysfunctional behaviour.

And you have yet to prove this. Whenever you're ready...

Again, that generic "immigrants". We're discussing African & Asian immigrants only. African migrants are a net drain, and almost all Asian groups are a net drain.

Bear in mind also that the groups above aren't exactly a small number when you combine their total in the UK. It might actually be the majority of non-British heritage groups. So stop making out I'm being unreasonable by making this point. You don't wanna look at specifics and it's obvious why. Because you're well aware the groups I'm listing have contributed virtually nothing to sport and absolutely nothing to art. On top of that, these contributions only matter if you care about sport. They don't actually make people's lives better. You're really scraping the barrel.

And why are you unable to spell 'heritage'?

What the fuck does this have to do with Africans and Asians? LOL

Freddy Mercury was Parsi, which is Persian, so I'll give you that one. The rest are all Irish I guess, so they don't count... REMEMBER, WE'RE TALKING ONLY ABOUT AFRICAN AND ASIAN MIGRANTS. No wonder I had to push you on this issue. You REALLY didn't wanna answer it, and for good reason. There's no contributions to art (and music, because you insist on not understanding that music is art lol) made by Africans and Asians. Pathetic.

Absolutely pathetic. How does an award ceremony make people's lives better? And you listen to "grime"?

<Dany07>

So in other words you're just waffling shit. Understood.

Wow. Spectacular stuff. What would Britain do without all these breathtaking contributions?

<Dany07>

So a load of people no one's heard of or cares about. But you claim they've made such wonderful contributions. Hilarious.

And still unable to spell 'heritage'.

Now we've discovered Africans & Asians have contributed nothing in the world of sport and art, despite you claiming otherwise, let's focus on film & literature. Any contributions there?
The conversation has been about immigration, in general. Why are you so determined to focus of specific groups?

It's almost like you need a straw man to attack?

Or is it just that you have an issue with people from certain backgrounds? Would you say that immigrants from those countries are just inherently more dangerous for some reason?

Last edited:
Or is it just that you have an issue with people from certain backgrounds? Would you say that immigrants from those countries are just inherently more dangerous for some reason?
That is exactly what him and most people in this thread think. They say it pretty blatantly in every thread.

Yes, absolutely. They come from violent 3rd countries and have a culture of exclusion and hatred. Besides that, they are usually poorly educated, no skills, and have shown a lack of desire to work or contribute back. What is hard for you guys to understand about that?

Funny. When the IRA was in its hey day, they didn’t worry about their allies being middle eastern terror groups.

What point are you making here? No point. Just babbling. As usual.

Anyway, the IRA were Marxist. They're fully on board with nation-wrecking mass immigration.

Almost half the doctors in Ireland are foreign born

Which is a very small number. If Ireland needed doctors, let only doctors in. It's not difficult to understand. Almost all of the immigrants Ireland allows in are not doctors. Try again.

Sounds like Ireland needed an influx of immigrants

Based on what? Can't be based on what you said above about doctors, because I explained why that's false.

Will probably continue to take them in based on need

Almost all the immigrants Ireland allows in aren't doctors. Try again.

They don’t seem like they can self sustain themselves

Allow only the immigrants Ireland needs and keep the rest out. Why is that so difficult? And lol @ "self sustain themselves". God you're so dense. lol

What point are you making here? No point. Just babbling. As usual.

Anyway, the IRA were Marxist. They're fully on board with nation-wrecking mass immigration.

Which is a very small number. If Ireland needed doctors, let only doctors in. It's not difficult to understand. Almost all of the immigrants Ireland allows in are not doctors. Try again.

Based on what? Can't be based on what you said above about doctors, because I explained why that's false.

Almost all the immigrants Ireland allows in aren't doctors. Try again.

Allow only the immigrants Ireland needs and keep the rest out. Why is that so difficult? And lol @ "self sustain themselves". God you're so dense. lol
Because I only gave an example of one service (that is pretty essential). There are many other professions that are in demand that Ireland can’t keep up with, whether they want the jobs or not, there is a need for many professions. That is where immigrants play a role. Are you suggesting they allow in someone, but that person can’t bring their family? If so, that ain’t gonna happen.

The conversation has been about immigration, in general.

Bull-fucking-shit. Right from the beginning I stated very clearly: "Immigrants from Africa & Asia are a net drain on the economy, as they are in every European country", but you of course only want to make it a conversation about generic 'immigration' because you know full well African & Asian immigration is so destructive. It was only ever about African & Asian immigration, and you've yet to back up any of your claims and can only ever respond with weak, pathetic, deflection bullshit.

Why are you so determined to focus of specific groups?

Because it exposes what a lie the 'immigration is good' mantra is. The question is, why don't you want to focus on specific groups, if you're so sure you're right? The specific groups I listed are the majority of all immigrant groups in Britain. It's not like I'm focusing on groups who make up a tiny % of Britain's population (Kazakhs, for example). Their combined total is in the millions. And you're unable to list anything of value they've contributed. And that's why you DON'T want to focus on specific groups.

It's almost like you need a straw man to attack?

If you think that's a strawman, holy fucking shit you're even dumber than I thought.

Or is it just that you have an issue with people from certain backgrounds?

Absolutely. The groups I listed are a net drain in Britain, along with the rest of Europe. They have contributed nothing of value, as you're well aware of, which is why you've consistently failed to list anything. But you continue to take issue with the things I say. Why?

Would you say that immigrants from those countries are just inherently more dangerous for some reason?

They cause serious problems (which you're well aware of), as we've seen with the muslim rape gangs, for example. Something which you ignore. Why is it that you ignore the muslim rape gang issue, hmmmm? All the groups I listed are a net drain on Britain's economy. And they've contributed nothing to the world of sport, literature & art (including music, silly).

I type out all that and all you can respond with is this wimpish reply. Thanks for proving my point.

<Dany07>

Because I only gave an example of one service (that is pretty essential). There are many other professions that are in demand that Ireland can’t keep up with, whether they want the jobs or not, there is a need for many professions. That is where immigrants play a role. Are you suggesting they allow in someone, but that person can’t bring their family? If so, that ain’t gonna happen.

But it's immigration that's making the problem worse. The immigrants need doctors too, so it's a stupid point you're making. When you flood a country with immigrants, you'll need to boost the amount of doctors too. How can you not see the problem with what you're saying?

The VAST majority of immigrants being allowed in aren't doctors and never will be. Stop being ridiculous. The VAST majority, IF they work (and that's a big if), will be doing menial labour. But like I said, it's immigration that's putting a massive strain on Ireland's healthcare system, which you willfully forget/ignore.

Almost half the doctors in Ireland are foreign born. Sounds like Ireland needed an influx of immigrants. Will probably continue to take them in based on need. They don’t seem like they can self sustain themselves.

A big problem in the UK is our doctor's and nurses getting trained and then emigrating.

One of my friends is an Australian Doctor in Sydney and half her department was trained by the UKs National Health Service then emigrated to Australia.

We need to solve these kind of problems.

A big problem in the UK is our doctor's and nurses getting trained and then emigrating.

One of my friends is an Australian Doctor in Sydney and half her department was trained by the UKs National Health Service then emigrated to Australia.

That’s what I said in one of the earlier posts. Happens here in Canada also. Docs are leaving, and we are bringing in foreign doctors. Which I am fine with.

Yup, My cousin finished med school last year (Ireland) and she is already in Australia.

Back